First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sherman, TX but no built or shipment email yet. I’m sure they’re just saying anything to get me off the phone. I don’t blame them really they’re just as clueless as I am. Everyone has been really nice over the phone.
I agree. They are mostly all very nice!!! Let’s see what next week brings! Just so frustrating 🐴
Sponsored

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I know this is a pisser but I applaud them doing it if they will prioritize all the unscheduled '23 orders into '24. I don't understand continuing the 4 door though, I would think the majority of the unscheduled '23 orders are 4 doors!

Those that have actually gotten a 2 door HE does the exhaust pump out rainbow Skittles or something? What's all the unique parts?

- Rear seats
- Different mod top
- Different rear fenders (don't know if 2 and 4 doors share same front ones or not)

And that's it right? Other than that it's just a standard 2 door?
I’ve heard so many things about 23 rolling into 24, that I’ll have to reorder does this mean I’ll be fucked because no two door orders?

i want some transparencies eventually but probably will never get that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’ve heard so many things about 23 rolling into 24, that I’ll have to reorder does this mean I’ll be fucked because no two orders?

i want some transparencies eventually but probably will never get that.
'23s won't automatically roll into '24s like they have in the past, at least how I took what Ford put out. They'll cancel '23 eventually but when I don't know and give you priority for '24 but they need that '23 order to give you that.

I don't understand "no two orders" comment???

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

'23s won't automatically roll into '24s like they have in the past, at least how I took what Ford put out. They'll cancel '23 eventually but when I don't know and give you priority for '24 but they need that '23 order to give you that.

I don't understand "no two orders" comment???
Two door sorry was replying on mobile.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Two door sorry was replying on mobile.
You have a '23 order in now and there's still a few cycles left but agree, I don't see too many getting scheduled. The people reordering now, to me, are jumping the gun a bit, no one knows what Ford is truly going to put out on priority for '24 but also know everyone's antsy and doesn't want to fall back any further than they've already waited.

You've seen the two door order hold so you can't reorder if you wanted to, to me again, that's not a bad thing, frustrating yes but not bad. You have your current order, Ford should be putting something out, they know the issue better than we do so hopefully it gives you priority and gets you scheduled once Ford finally figures this mess out.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You have a '23 order in now and there's still a few cycles left but agree, I don't see too many getting scheduled. The people reordering now, to me, are jumping the gun a bit, no one knows what Ford is truly going to put out on priority for '24 but also know everyone's antsy and doesn't want to fall back any further than they've already waited.

You've seen the two door order hold so you can't reorder if you wanted to, to me again, that's not a bad thing, frustrating yes but not bad. You have your current order, Ford should be putting something out, they know the issue better than we do so hopefully it gives you priority and gets you scheduled once Ford finally figures this mess out.
I hear ya, and agree. My ‘24 order is an insurance policy because they have only said all year that orders won’t carry over and they haven’t communicated anything different. Crap shoot.

Sponsored

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No doubt about that… Wilmington Autoport works at their own pace… slow and stop… 🤬

@Clump, I’d guess yours came through Wilmington Autoport as well…how many Weeks did yours take to be unloaded and transported to your dealer?
I bought mine at Koons in Falls Church, VA. I have a long relationship with the fleet manager there and it's generally worth the drive. It didn't go rail at all and was trucked (convoy).

Blend date was 6/19. It stayed "In production" for a few weeks. Then "Built". Got to the dealer on 7/20.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

More than you want to know BUT what the wife wanted the wife got.
Happy wife, happy life, plus you have a HE Bronco. Win, win!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It was not. I will do some research with all the memos (that I keep records of) and see what I can find out.
Tim, were you able to find anything on this! Have y'all had any issues applying the private offers to your standard Heritage's or how are y'all handling it?

@Zach@Granger @Granger Ford same question, any new news on this from last email!

Thanks to you both, this has allot of us Heritage order holders antsy to get resolved.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tim, were you able to find anything on this! Have y'all had any issues applying the private offers to your standard Heritage's or how are y'all handling it?

@Zach@Granger @Granger Ford same question, any new news on this from last email!

Thanks to you both, this has allot of us Heritage order holders antsy to get resolved.
What’s really fubar is that some people on the 7/31 build week are saying Ford is giving them PO’s even though they first ordered on 3/27 plus MY23 price protection. Something about ordering unconstrained models 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored