First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi all, I have my Bronco 4 Door (non-Sasquatch) lifted 4" using Eibach 2.0 coilovers.

On RockJocks site they specify that if your shocks compress to a length less than 18.15" then the bracket can hit the frame.

Does anyone run this bracket with the Eibach 2.0 coilovers or know if they compress to less than the 18.15" specification? When I emailed RockJock about it I received this incredibly helpful email back...

Screenshot_20231205_120554_Gmail.jpg
Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sure the info you seek is in other threads, this discussion has been brought up before.

To me it would have seemed more logical to email Eibach as they are the ones that manufacture the shocks and would have the additional info regarding them.

Rock jock gave you the information about their product and it's restrictions. They don't know all the info on all the products other companies are making.

OP
OP

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm pretty sure the info you seek is in other threads, this discussion has been brought up before.

To me it would have seemed more logical to email Eibach as they are the ones that manufacture the shocks and would have the additional info regarding them.

Rock jock gave you the information about their product and it's restrictions. They don't know all the info on all the products other companies are making.
I did search other threads but out of the dozens I've read none noted if they would work or not.

My thoughts behind emailing RockJock first is because it is their product and they specifically note the clearance. Figured they may know. But good point on emailing Eibach directly as well. That is my next step.

I guess I was mostly just annoyed at the short reply.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, I have my Bronco 4 Door (non-Sasquatch) lifted 4" using Eibach 2.0 coilovers.

On RockJocks site they specify that if your shocks compress to a length less than 18.15" then the bracket can hit the frame.

Does anyone run this bracket with the Eibach 2.0 coilovers or know if they compress to less than the 18.15" specification? When I emailed RockJock about it I received this incredibly helpful email back...

Ford Bronco RockJock track rod bracket full suspension compression requirement Screenshot_20231205_120554_Gmail
The Eibachs do compress less than 18"

Sponsored
OP
OP

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Eibachs do compress less than 18"
Thank you. The link posted above states the same ☹ appears I'm out of luck as I would venture to guess brackets from other companies would have similar requirements.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

To me it would have seemed more logical to email Eibach as they are the ones that manufacture the shocks and would have the additional info regarding them
Thanks for the link! I was searching all of the relocation bracket links instead. My search skills aren't up to par today haha.

It seems based on the info in that thread that the compressed length is out of spec for the bracket.

Wonder if I'm just out of luck for a relocation bracket then with these coilovers.
I think at 4" of lift you'll be fine.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. The link posted above states the same ☹ appears I'm out of luck as I would venture to guess brackets from other companies would have similar requirements.
I'm only at 2" of lift so no go for me but at 4" of lift I think you'll be fine.

OP
OP

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm only at 2" of lift so no go for me but at 4" of lift I think you'll be fine.
Thanks, I think you have a good point about the lift height. Perhaps I was too focused on the compression requirement and didn't take into account the overall lift height. Guess it's worth a shot to find out

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, I think you have a good point about the lift height. Perhaps I was too focused on the compression requirement and didn't take into account the overall lift height. Guess it's worth a shot to find out
Do you have access to a RCI ramp or a way to get full compression and then get a measure from the axel mounting point to the frame? I have a bracket setting on the shelf I can measures to compare.

OP
OP

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have access to a RCI ramp or a way to get full compression and then get a measure from the axel mounting point to the frame? I have a bracket setting on the shelf I can measures to compare.
I don't unfortunately. I may be able to hit a trail close to my house that I could probably get full compression on to check though.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't unfortunately. I may be able to hit a trail close to my house that I could probably get full compression on to check though.
I can shoot you some dimensions when I get home this afternoon.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, appreciate it! Thanks!
Here's couple measures...

3-5/8" center of axle tube mount to the top of the bracket.

2-1/2" center of axle tube mount to center of Trac bar bolt.

Hope that helps

PXL_20231205_204138609.jpg

PXL_20231205_204210741.MP.jpg
Sponsored