Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as an alternative you could try the OME bracket

https://store.arbusa.com/rear-panhard-relocation-bracket-fk109/

It mounts differently so no compressed length restriction from what I have found.
I doubt it will work. I looked it over and it's the track bar end that is going to make contact. The solution is either dropping the frame side bracket, or a spacer on top of your coils to increase the effective compressed length. I'm leaning spacer so 37s don't stuff into the body as much.

I also have the Eibachs now so I'm in the same boat as @PWillette

These will all work fine for street driving but you're going to have a nasty bang if you ever get air.
Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a spacer on top of your coils to increase the effective compressed length. I'm leaning spacer so 37s don't stuff into the body as much.
This also should give goooobs of droop combined with your height adjusters being threaded out to a minimal lift setting. I personally would like to end up about 2.5" all around. The minimum lift for rear Eibachs is 1.3" so a 1" spacer on top should be about perfect.

OP
OP

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I considered that but they donā€™t sell a track bar yet for the bronco.

worked fine for me with the stock bar

7D8638F5-31BB-4735-B140-5EF2A0864DD2.jpeg
Interesting. While it does have a different mounting orientation, the track bar is still sitting in the same location (above the OEM position)and I imagine would have the same clearance issue with the frame for suspensions that compress too much.

OP
OP

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I doubt it will work. I looked it over and it's the track bar end that is going to make contact. The solution is either dropping the frame side bracket, or a spacer on top of your coils to increase the effective compressed length. I'm leaning spacer so 37s don't stuff into the body as much.

I also have the Eibachs now so I'm in the same boat as @PWillette

These will all work fine for street driving but you're going to have a nasty bang if you ever get air.
Agreed about both brackets basically being the same in terms of clearance.

I'm running the Eibach 2.0 but am running about 4" of lift, so I'm hoping I don't have the compression clearance issue. I'll find out next time I stuff the rear passenger haha.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This also should give goooobs of droop combined with your height adjusters being threaded out to a minimal lift setting. I personally would like to end up about 2.5" all around. The minimum lift for rear Eibachs is 1.3" so a 1" spacer on top should be about perfect.
This could be a good work aroundšŸ‘

Sponsored

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some quick articulation testing with the OME bracket. Iā€™m on the bumpstop on the shock but not fully compressed and still have about 5ā€ of clearance before frame contact. a jump test may still create an issue but time will tell.

E47DD643-B77E-4C51-A735-71E4BB3994E5.jpeg

2747CA3D-8ADD-4D38-99DD-3B596E7EA583.jpeg

OP
OP

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some quick articulation testing with the OME bracket. Iā€™m on the bumpstop on the shock but not fully compressed and still have about 5ā€ of clearance before frame contact. a jump test may still create an issue but time will tell.

Ford Bronco RockJock track rod bracket full suspension compression requirement 2747CA3D-8ADD-4D38-99DD-3B596E7EA583

Ford Bronco RockJock track rod bracket full suspension compression requirement 2747CA3D-8ADD-4D38-99DD-3B596E7EA583
Thank you for this. What suspension are you running?

OP
OP

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
stock SAS bilsteins with dobinson front and rear 2ā€ lift springs
I'd imagine I should be fine on Eibach 2.0 with 4" of lift then. Guess I'll find out haha. Thanks!

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m running ADS and the Rock Jock bracket. No issues seen flexing this thing out. ā€˜23 Wildtrak and swaybars still connectedā€¦ Iā€™d fully stuff the front with discosā€¦
IMG_7773.jpeg
IMG_7905.jpeg
IMG_7907.jpeg
IMG_7904.jpeg
IMG_7903.jpeg
IMG_7902.jpeg

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welp, with the 4wp coilovers and fabtech relocation bracket I get contact with the frame when hitting full bump at speed booo. Kind of ridiculous that nobody makes a chassis side relocation bracket to resolve this issue.
Sponsored