Sponsored

$7,500 off a New Wildtrak. Good deal? Or wait for better?

SS2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have been offered a brand new leftover 2023 4 door wildtrak for $7500 off msrp. The sticker is a little over $68,000. Is it a good time to buy? Or should I wait for additional incentives or special financing?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While Broncos sales are slowing down, sales haven't slowed down enough for Ford to start offering rebates or special financing. I think we are still several months away from that.

You would be hard pressed to find a better deal than $7500 off sticker. If you are in the market and it has the options you want then it is probably a good deal for you.

Tony4x4

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 EB Bronco 2021 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been offered a brand new leftover 2023 4 door wildtrak for $7500 off msrp. The sticker is a little over $68,000. Is it a good time to buy? Or should I wait for additional incentives or special financing?
If its a hard top and with the Color you like then go for it. Solid buy!

Sponsored

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They're basically writing off the depreciation of a now previous year model and passing that on to you. The further into 2024 we go, the more discounts you'll likely see on new 2023's that didn't clear the dealership lot. Instead of looking at like a discount on a new one, look at the price when compared to a used 2023 with less-than 10k miles. Sure you can find a comp or two on one of the car sale apps / websites. The difference between the two price points should be for the mileage / wear & tear. Me personally, you can take that deal now (which sounds pretty good actually, assuming it's equipped like a 2024 would be), or wait until the fall/winter and see if you can get a similar deal on a 2024 that hasn't cleared the lot for year end inventory. Doubt you'll get that much off being in the same actual year, but also no telling where we are economically either. Big year here with the election cycle and a not-so-certain bet on the sitting president being re-elected, which always makes the economy a little antsy and jitterish when that happens.

I bought my 2020 Mercedes GLS in September of 2020 and got about the same off for it too (sticker $88k). At the time, production was shutting down over Covid and hard to get them, but year was coming to an end and accounting is accounting when dealing with inventory that naturally depreciates like cars do.. Your situation is more impactful to the dealer than my example was. They're in the grey area of used, with new mileage..

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes. It's a very good deal - if it's the vehicle you want.

ohp138

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the only thing different for 2024 is the heavy duty modular bumper and maybe the full skid package. Am I correct?

BullyHayes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds like a good deal to me. I have a dealer near me with eight 2023 Broncos taking up space on their lot and they aren't budging off MSRP. They also have 3 '24s with seven more inbound.

Charlotte Kev

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hold….

Sponsored

Bronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jump on it!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Monolith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Buy 100 shares of ford stock and get the shareholder discount while you're at it

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Buy 100 shares of ford stock and get the shareholder discount while you're at it
Unfortunately, shareholders no longer get the X plan discount. But… we still get a dividend.
Sponsored