First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A dealer in the Houston area sent me this window sticker of a vehicle available. They said they want 10k over MSRP, but they dropped it down to $7,500 over. What do yall think? I cringe at paying that much over, I wouldn't want to do more than $2,500 - $5,000k over. But then again, what you're basically doing here is buying time and not having to wait 1-2 years.... hmm decisions decisions....

Ford Bronco $7,500 over MSRP for 2022 Wildtrak 1670885609553
Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A dealer in the Houston area sent me this window sticker of a vehicle available. They said they want 10k over MSRP, but they dropped it down to $7,500 over. What do yall think? I cringe at paying that much over, I wouldn't want to do more than $2,500 - $5,000k over. But then again, what you're basically doing here is buying time and not having to wait 1-2 years.... hmm decisions decisions....

Ford Bronco $7,500 over MSRP for 2022 Wildtrak 1670885609553
Ive got a wildtrak set to be built on jan 30 ill sell to you for $3k. Lux, leather, hardtop

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
capitalism and marketing. If you can't be patient and you have the money, buy it.. someone will.

Just remember, no one has ever bought something and found happiness/peace longer than a few months at best. Its always going to be something else that you want that someone else has that will make you happy. Course, this is like me talking to my kids, do what i say, not what I do, as if I didn't care about the money and had plenty I'd go buy what I want too.

Sponsored

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are just selling the idea that everyone’s g-ma wants one too but they are sold out! Tell that dealer to F themselves!!! More than likely they tried it with original order holder but they told them you no wha.

josh1121

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan XD Diesel 4x4, LandRover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The more people that are simply patient and refuse to pay the ADM, the faster it will go away. People talk of insane inflation, but we have massive corporate profits, this should be called greed-flation.

OP
OP
TTUHoopsFans

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
capitalism and marketing. If you can't be patient and you have the money, buy it.. someone will.

Just remember, no one has ever bought something and found happiness/peace longer than a few months at best. Its always going to be something else that you want that someone else has that will make you happy. Course, this is like me talking to my kids, do what i say, not what I do, as if I didn't care about the money and had plenty I'd go buy what I want too.
True that. I probably should just stick with my current car. While it is 9 years old, it only has 64k miles and there really isn't anything wrong with it.... but, i always think, YOLO! But I definitely don't like the debt......

Last edited:

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True that. I probably should just stick with my current car. While is is 9 years old, it only has 64k miles and there really isn't anything wrong with it.... but, i always think, YOLO! But I definitely don't like the debt......

Yes just be smart there is no reason to pay over MSRP unless you just have cash to blow.

The Car market will crash within the next 12 mths. watch.

Sponsored

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully by waiting we'll not only get a better price (no ADM), but maybe Ford has solved more problems than seem to come up each week.

I'm still driving my 10yr old Tundra that has only needed an AC relay replaced ($10 part) which I love. Just stay the course and let it all play out.

Big Barney

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Escape, 2000 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford dealer not far from me has a used (2k miles) 2021 Wildtrak, had it listed at a 13k markup for nearly two months, just recently knocked it down to 7k over. Chevy dealer had a 2022 Big Bend that they slapped new wheels/tires on and marked it up $12k. Been sitting there a lonnnnnnnnnggggg time. I think the crash has already started here.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive got a wildtrak set to be built on jan 30 ill sell to you for $3k. Lux, leather, hardtop
First in line to buy your Wildtrack for $3,000.
You other suckers were too slow!!
Sponsored