Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don't have a good reply to all of this. All I know is that owning stock and being a member of MCA got me nothing after Ford ripped that carpet out from under all of us. I wished being a retiree got me something, but no dice there either. I consider it a win to get $1,000 off of what I had planned to spend. I am not financing and will own my truck when I leave the lot. I am glad everyone gets what they want, I am happy with what I got and just want to order the damned thing in December.
Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My understanding is you know what they are charging before the order is placed and in writing. If they try to add on 1K or what ever to MSRP, you don't order. The dealer also loses as he does not get to order a Bronco with your reservation. That is one sale he will not have. A loose loose.

Purpose of the reservation was to prevent the crap that happened with the special edition Mustangs.

I bought my truck from the dealer that has my reservation. The salesman who sold me my truck has talked to me about my Bronco reservation. No price yet. My truck was many thousand under MSRP. If My Bronco reservation will not be sold to me for MSRP. They loose that sale, do not get a bronco to replace my reservation, so they loose money they would have made. They also loose a customer.

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maxw64,

You're a long way from Granger, but whether you go with them or one of the other suggested dealers, remember that they arrange vehicle transportation everyday. Particularly as the purchasing model has changed to more on-line.

It depends on the distance from your dealer, but I suspect you can get one shipped to a parking lot near you for around $1,000 or less. This can be determined/negotiated before your order.

Remember also that you don't have to purchase local to have the local dealer perform service, and provide the same level of service they would to someone who purchased from them. A significant portion of a dealer's income comes from their service department. It's very important for them to have your return business.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does, "if that happens" mean? Do you not already have your pricing locked down with your dealer?

I continue to be surprised at the number of people on here that are still waiting to have conversations with their dealers about pricing. There are over 3,000 Ford dealerships in the US. We all have options. The longer you wait to have those conversations, you may find yourself in a time crunch as the end of January draws nearer.
I agree, I have had it in writing for a month, no ADM, no dealer add-ons, and accept my D-Plan discount... and he is 1 mile away from me.

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which one? Fusz, Buekman, Suntrup and Pundman all said no below MSRP and likely ADM with my phone calls/emails.
Sinclair Ford. I specifically asked the dealer who reached out to me and he said the sales manager said no ADM, only $1000 deposit at time of order.

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jesus, some dealers are just shameless lol. I’m just glad we live the US and can cross state borders to good dealerships like Kuhns (CA), Granger (IA), Stephens (WV), Sewell (TX) etc.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I continue to be surprised at the number of people on here that are still waiting to have conversations with their dealers about pricing. There are over 3,000 Ford dealerships in the US. We all have options. The longer you wait to have those conversations, you may find yourself in a time crunch as the end of January draws nearer.
Same here. I threw my $100 reservation at Granger before even having The Talk with my wife about officially getting one. I'm more limited in budget than some on here so I'd be stressed out if I waited to the last minute. To each their own. I can't see paying above MSRP for a Bronco regardless of demand.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I visited my local dealer today to discuss pricing since I have been given very little information from the dealer that holds my reservation. I actually have my reservation with another dealer but I was considering moving to the local dealer. I was told that their sales model was to add $3000.00 above MSRP and that there will be no discounts. The salesman also told me that I could expect 3 to 5 thousand dollars above MSRP to be the norm at most dealers. I have purchased cars from this salesman before and he is a reputable person. I knew that was a possibility but I was still surprised. Has anyone else been told something similar.
I'm getting invoice for my Wild Track with accessories. I left the first dealer.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mr. snuffleupagus and aceyducey,

Thanks for the input. I don't see myself moving to another dealer (again) and having a 700 to 800 mile drive home after the purchase. I am glad you found awesome deals. Good luck, I am sticking with my Centennial State dealer.
I'm glad you found a local dealer. I bought Ford stock as well. Many of us tried and got either no response or we were told msrp. I think the dealers have reconsidered since then after having lost many reservations including mine. We are having them delivered in groups of 6 at a local point for 425 bucks. I wanted to buy local as well but never got a response back from my dealer, which is also your dealer...

Last edited:

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are hundreds and hundreds of Ford dealerships.

The fact that some still try to ask for an ADM is idiotic to me. If you're too lazy to hunt, then sure, you deserve to be parted with your money via an ADM. :)
Yes there are over 2,600 Ford stores!
Sponsored