First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, if that happens, Ford will be without one customer at least!
What does, "if that happens" mean? Do you not already have your pricing locked down with your dealer?

I continue to be surprised at the number of people on here that are still waiting to have conversations with their dealers about pricing. There are over 3,000 Ford dealerships in the US. We all have options. The longer you wait to have those conversations, you may find yourself in a time crunch as the end of January draws nearer.
Sponsored

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does, "if that happens" mean? Do you not already have your pricing locked down with your dealer?

I continue to be surprised at the number of people on here that are still waiting to have conversations with their dealers about pricing. There are over 3,000 Ford dealerships in the US. We all have options. The longer you wait to have those conversations, you may find yourself in a time crunch as the end of January draws nearer.
Nope! The dealer sent one correspondence about a month back...haven't heard squat since.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope! The dealer sent one correspondence about a month back...haven't heard squat since.
You realize that it is in the dealer's best interest to keep you stringing along until the last minute to have a pricing conversation. You shouldn't be waiting on them.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Cost Over MSRP 1605209626155

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, even just reaching out and saying “Hey, I’m determined to go through with a Bronco purchase, but I’m not willing to pay ADM. If you put in writing no ADM, then I’ll purchase through you, if you aren’t willing to do that, I’ll just transfer my reservation to a dealer who will.”

This is upfront and fair to all parties involved, and will prevent frustration on both sides if y’all wait to have the conversation at order time.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will call them tomorrow. Thank you.
Mullinax will also honor x-plan pricing (not x-plan, but the same price if you are eligible). Just go to mustang club of America and you can get an x-plan pin. For a base model it will not be much, but for the higher trims it will likely be about a grand or more.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have about 5 dealers within 30 minutes of me. The closest and also my current dealer is going MSRP. I am waiting for two to get back with me after telling them I am shopping my reservation and have an MSRP offer. I will hit up the other two tomorrow. I sent one the Stephens' offer and long pause.....GM will be in touch. If I can't go local then I will drive four hours to WV and use Stephens at invoice -$1000.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I can't go local then I will drive four hours to WV and use Stephens at invoice -$1000.
4 hours is nothing for what you will save. Well worth losing a day of work, or a day off.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have about 5 dealers within 30 minutes of me. The closest and also my current dealer is going MSRP. I am waiting for two to get back with me after telling them I am shopping my reservation and have an MSRP offer. I will hit up the other two tomorrow. I sent one the Stephens' offer and long pause.....GM will be in touch. If I can't go local then I will drive four hours to WV and use Stephens at invoice -$1000.
I guarantee they wont get back to you if you sent them the Stephen's offer...I couldnt even get a response from my local dealer for an xplan inquiry when they thought it might be offered. they just want to sell these for as much as possible. Its a good rig, but the market to gouge just isnt there...I suspect many people will be walking away at order time.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

This, Exactly. My original deal was X pricing at my local dealer. X pricing went away and he is giving me invoice which is actually less that X pricing once you add back the $275 fee. I could travel a coupla hundred miles to WVA to get $1000 below, but two trips down there so it's a wash, plus I'll stay local where my neighbors work. My dealer has extended the offer to anyone from these forums who mentions seeing it here. Diehl's Ford, Grantsville MD. Eric Diehl [email protected] Give him a call. (301) 895-5135. It's the middle of nowhere for lots of folks but it's only one turn and a mile from I68.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guarantee they wont get back to you if you sent them the Stephen's offer...I couldnt even get a response from my local dealer for an xplan inquiry when they thought it might be offered. they just want to sell these for as much as possible. Its a good rig, but the market to gouge just isnt there...I suspect many people will be walking away at order time.
I would venture to say that most everyone's build is in the 40's, on average. That sticker shock is going to hit when its not B&P monopoly money. Like you say, its a nice vehicle but definitely more than I have every paid for anything.

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I visited my local dealer today to discuss pricing since I have been given very little information from the dealer that holds my reservation. I actually have my reservation with another dealer but I was considering moving to the local dealer. I was told that their sales model was to add $3000.00 above MSRP and that there will be no discounts. The salesman also told me that I could expect 3 to 5 thousand dollars above MSRP to be the norm at most dealers. I have purchased cars from this salesman before and he is a reputable person. I knew that was a possibility but I was still surprised. Has anyone else been told something similar.
SPRINT, RUN, DIVE, LEAP, FLY away from that shithole of a dealership...

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I couldnt even get a response from my local dealer for an xplan inquiry when they thought it might be offered.
I noticed that you are in the Denver area. There are at least 10 or more Ford dealerships in the greater Denver metro area. You have to put in some legwork. I have a deal at invoice for my Bronco in the metro area. It took visiting with 4 different dealers and laying out my alternatives before one would agree to my terms. If you are just waiting for them to come to you with an offer or hoping to piggy back on someone else's deal, well you may have to drive 10 hours or more to get your Bronco.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
I visited my local dealer today to discuss pricing since I have been given very little information from the dealer that holds my reservation. I actually have my reservation with another dealer but I was considering moving to the local dealer. I was told that their sales model was to add $3000.00 above MSRP and that there will be no discounts. The salesman also told me that I could expect 3 to 5 thousand dollars above MSRP to be the norm at most dealers. I have purchased cars from this salesman before and he is a reputable person. I knew that was a possibility but I was still surprised. Has anyone else been told something similar.
SWITCH DEALERS!! That's crazy-talk...
Sponsored