Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I visited my local dealer today to discuss pricing since I have been given very little information from the dealer that holds my reservation. I actually have my reservation with another dealer but I was considering moving to the local dealer. I was told that their sales model was to add $3000.00 above MSRP and that there will be no discounts. The salesman also told me that I could expect 3 to 5 thousand dollars above MSRP to be the norm at most dealers. I have purchased cars from this salesman before and he is a reputable person. I knew that was a possibility but I was still surprised. Has anyone else been told something similar.
My Salesman convinced his Dealership that the Bronco will be a widely sold vehicle and will not be a collector type or (eventually) a hard to get vehicle like a Raptor or special edition Mustang...most will be 50K-ish not a 75K vehicle. They agreed with him and have vowed no Dealer mark up over MSRP. I have a letter signed by their Sales Manager saying so. Like others have said...RUN! and change to a dealer that will not markup. GET IT IN WRITING!!!
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I visited my local dealer today to discuss pricing since I have been given very little information from the dealer that holds my reservation. I actually have my reservation with another dealer but I was considering moving to the local dealer. I was told that their sales model was to add $3000.00 above MSRP and that there will be no discounts. The salesman also told me that I could expect 3 to 5 thousand dollars above MSRP to be the norm at most dealers. I have purchased cars from this salesman before and he is a reputable person. I knew that was a possibility but I was still surprised. Has anyone else been told something similar.
Nope, not normal.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't get why dealers think they can ADM or even go MSRP. Reservation holders are in more control than dealers. Why try and make their profit off the reservation holders? The volume isn't there for most dealers. That time will come when they start hitting the lots. Do you want the new Bronco delivered on your lot or not? I do not have to order through you.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guarantee they wont get back to you if you sent them the Stephen's offer...I couldnt even get a response from my local dealer for an xplan inquiry when they thought it might be offered. they just want to sell these for as much as possible. Its a good rig, but the market to gouge just isnt there...I suspect many people will be walking away at order time.
From what I can tell, most Colorado residents on this forum are going with Granger. Nobody had any luck with local dealers.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From what I can tell, most Colorado residents on this forum are going with Granger. Nobody had any luck with local dealers.
tenor.gif

Hmmmmm

I noticed that you are in the Denver area. There are at least 10 or more Ford dealerships in the greater Denver metro area. You have to put in some legwork. I have a deal at invoice for my Bronco in the metro area. It took visiting with 4 different dealers and laying out my alternatives before one would agree to my terms.

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not all of us Coloradans have run off to Iowa. I am with Mike Naughton in Aurora and I am not paying MSRP. :cool:

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't get why dealers think they can ADM or even go MSRP. Reservation holders are in more control than dealers. Why try and make their profit off the reservation holders? The volume isn't there for most dealers. That time will come when they start hitting the lots. Do you want the new Bronco delivered on your lot or not? I do not have to order through you.
I can't wait to hear all the stories when people sit down with their dealers and try to negotiate.

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not all of us Coloradans have run off to Iowa. I am with Mike Naughton in Aurora and I am not paying MSRP. :cool:
As a fellow Coloradan I'd prefer not to run off to Iowa, but like many others have not gotten warm and fuzzies from any metro area dealers. Could you enlighten us on what magical pricing you've found at Mike Naughton Aurora?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What does, "if that happens" mean? Do you not already have your pricing locked down with your dealer?

I continue to be surprised at the number of people on here that are still waiting to have conversations with their dealers about pricing. There are over 3,000 Ford dealerships in the US. We all have options. The longer you wait to have those conversations, you may find yourself in a time crunch as the end of January draws nearer.
I know that I'll be paying MSRP. Beyond that, there's no way to get a hard number because we haven't seen all of the options and pricing or how late availability items will be handled. I'm not worried about a time crunch. If my dealer wants my 12th sale, they'll find time to take care of me.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike Naughton is not charging ADM and I could not get an honest answer out of Phil Long, so I switched to them back in July. To be brutally honest, since X-Plan evaporated back in October, I was consigned to give up and suck it up and pay MSRP with no ADM at Mike Naughton. However, with some discussion about moving my reservation to Iowa, Mike Naughton was willing to go $1,000 below MSRP for me to stay. That is not what I would have gotten with X-Plan, but a win is a win and that is $1,000 less than what I had planned. I cannot guarantee the same for others, it is up to you to talk to them. Please send a PM for details, I don't want to start a war on the forums. (y)

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will call them tomorrow. Thank you.
Or take a short trip to buy from Laura Ford, in MO. They are committing to MSRP-$2000.

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford was offering $1000 below invoice for early reservations and $2K below invoice for recent October reservations. I think you can still switch dealers and get the $1k below invoice deal if you are willing to drive to Iowa

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer in St. Louis has told me no ADM.
Which one? Fusz, Buekman, Suntrup and Pundman all said no below MSRP and likely ADM with my phone calls/emails.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mr. snuffleupagus and aceyducey,

Thanks for the input. I don't see myself moving to another dealer (again) and having a 700 to 800 mile drive home after the purchase. I am glad you found awesome deals. Good luck, I am sticking with my Centennial State dealer.

pdonoh

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2015 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, your dealer must be depending on the gullibility of buyers to maximize profit. My local dealer has already said MSRP with no discounts which is a shame because I have an X-pin and I'm retired military. Granger Ford is 323 miles away, so that's a consideration and I do hate paying full sticker.
Sponsored