First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gonna drive my base with the skinny's and wait for the warranties to expire then going aftermarket for the diff's the end goal is to run either 37's or 40's reliably I dont think the squatch components will suffice for that size. I've never been a fan of factory lockers and Casey Currie "Currie enterprises" has promised bolt in diff's to run 37's and 40's.
That will look great on 40’s! My base sas will have an additional lift and 37’s asap. No way I could wait for the warranty to run out. I’ll run it, break it, then replace it.
Sponsored

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good in Oxford white, complete with mud flaps an all...As long as Bronco forbids sale to the U.S. Postal service, along with right hand steering for the U.S.... : )

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So over this past year I have started using the keypad on my 14 fusion when going cycling. I do love how easy it is, though I am unsure if I will get this on my base. Also hoping that they fix the color mishmash with the non white areas on this unit.

IdaNeck

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
So over this past year I have started using the keypad on my 14 fusion when going cycling. I do love how easy it is, though I am unsure if I will get this on my base. Also hoping that they fix the color mishmash with the non white areas on this unit.
its great for cycling, floating, or fly fishing. Minimal pocket bulk and expensive keys are expensive when in water. I miss the old keys with no chip/buttons.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotta say, although white is likely not the color I would go with, it looks great in this bare-bones base model. You all trying to tell me you wouldn't get on this for sub30K?

Ford has a winner with this thing.

krawl on

Badlands
First Name
PETE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Mustang supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe just me, but what the hell is Broncos of insta?

Sponsored

Evanks

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's the pic I was looking for. Paint the wheels any color but silver and they'd give it a cool vintage vibe. Id prefer without the holes but to me the other wheel choices on the bronco look more at home on hot wheels car.
Ford Bronco Oxford White Base 2-Door with keypad and mud flaps (off production line) Screenshot_20201005-212918

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most likely the same part that Ranger had.

Note: this must be said three times as the part manufacturer recalled and replaced the unit during Ranger's initial build, then later recalled. And now the replacement, replacement unit has a TSB.

We have gone through 3 batteries in the keypad in the past year and it has become so questionable in it's operation that last weekend while backpacking we chose not to trust the keypad and used the key instead.

Frankly, I would not trust this part to function properly from whoever is making it for Ford. It should be off many peoples lists due to it's shoddy operation.
What is a TSB? I would not automatically dismiss the feature if someone otherwise wants it based soley on the negative experience with the Ranger. I have 80 k on my F-150 with flawless performance by the keypad. Additionally prior fords with pads worked equally well. But I understand the frustration with the Ranger. Which company originally supplied the key pad on the Ranger?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love it gonna throw some 255/85/r16's on it and paint the rims white and build a vintage looking overland rig on skinnies

Ford Bronco Oxford White Base 2-Door with keypad and mud flaps (off production line) Screenshot_20201005-212918
Those look so much bigger than 33s, that's crazy. Reminds me of my old 76 f250 i owned. Looked like mr incredible with a big body and these skinny legs. I dig it. May have to do something like it with the 17s on mine once i get it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can understand why people like the convenience of using the keypad, but I still remember my only experience with one was a number of years back when I was bored and just punching in some numbers at random on a friends vehicle managed to unlock it. I don't know the odds of that happening, but once was enough to make me never trust giving someone an easy way to open my vehicle.
Strange things happen. I managed to unlock a car on my dealers lot with my fob one time. Nothing is foolproof.
Sponsored