First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reminds me of a subaru crosstrek and not in a good way.
Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I certainly hope there are more interior options than that. The orange trim would look kinda silly if it were a Red Truck.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate orange. I absolutely hate orange. When I first saw the Bronco I thought they came with the orange badge and then realized it was solely for the Badlands. That being said I will never buy Badlands. If orange stitching and trim were the only option on all Broncos, I would go buy something else. That's how much I hate orange.
Obviously I hate orange...nothing worse. I buy nothing with orange, if it can be avoided....but that Badlands badge is yellow. It matches my Gadsden flag VA license plates. Doesn’t look orange at all in any pic I’ve seen, so I’m okay with it.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They really need 2-3 options with the stitching.

1. No contrast stitching/no contrast accents on parts
  2. Contrast options:
    • matching exterior color (if ANY contrast is an option it should be this)
    • matching trim badging (I can sort of see how this is cool, but only bronco owners are going to recognize what is going on here. Everyone else that looks at the vehicle is going to think...WTF?)
I'm trying to decided between a decked out BL or a WT. I'm leaning cyber orange for my color. It's a shame that I might end up picking BL just so my stitching will match my exterior color choice.
It’s hard toss up rather or not Ford will do extend these options. On one hand, Ford is trying to make the Bronco the most customizable vehicle so not all Broncos are the same but on the other hand, this mix-match scheme would cause extensive delays customizing everyone’s Bronco... betting man makes me thing the most customizable options come in the flavor of aftermaket add-ons IMO.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like every time we get a tidbit of information there are a bunch of complaints.

Shouldnt we be happy about getting pics of interior and exterior colors.

I am still excited about the Bronco....
I'm still excited about the Bronco, but what I'm not happy about is this collusion with a sleazy marketing company who were exposed as faux-enthusiasts to drip-feed us crap instead of giving us a basic Build and Price first before the version that practically lets you spec out your order.

It's like a dancer working her way through college only showing her bra strap. Nobody's buying $15 drinks to only see that.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought only vinyl came in black/black, and leather was limited to brown/black and navy/black.

So this now means a third option of black/black leather? I presume stitching matches trim (Badlands = Yellow, OBX = Blue, etc)
I'm praying this is offered on Outer Banks.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
PLEASE SOMETHING OTHER THAN BLACK. FORD, YOU'RE NOT GM!

I never understood why someone would want all black on an off road vehicle.
Tan works very well in desert, and anywhere you might leave the top down

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They really need 2-3 options with the stitching.

1. No contrast stitching/no contrast accents on parts
  2. Contrast options:
    • matching exterior color (if ANY contrast is an option it should be this)
    • matching trim badging (I can sort of see how this is cool, but only bronco owners are going to recognize what is going on here. Everyone else that looks at the vehicle is going to think...WTF?)
I'm trying to decided between a decked out BL or a WT. I'm leaning cyber orange for my color. It's a shame that I might end up picking BL just so my stitching will match my exterior color choice.
I think they have already Shown us two stitching (color) choices: Black and Shadow Black. Now, if we could only get one more real choice, like a dark Grey!!!

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm praying this is offered on Outer Banks.
I would love a black/black OBX interior with blue pinstriping to go with my AMB paint.

....but i have a feeling that the photo is really just black vinyl seats, which we already knew about. And there is no black leather.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems like every time we get a tidbit of information there are a bunch of complaints.

Shouldnt we be happy about getting pics of interior and exterior colors.

I am still excited about the Bronco....
Amen. It's exhausting - *new piece of info comes out*, all I can think of is what will they complain about this time.

It's far easier to complain about something without full information than just wait for full information.

I'm still excited about the Bronco, but what I'm not happy about is this collusion with a sleazy marketing company who were exposed as faux-enthusiasts to drip-feed us crap instead of giving us a basic Build and Price first before the version that practically lets you spec out your order.

It's like a dancer working her way through college only showing her bra strap. Nobody's buying $15 drinks to only see that.
You realize people normally never see ANY of this process - pre-production vehicles, photos from factories, pricing surveys, etc.

Same with B&P - there usually isn't a "Pre" B&P - B&P just shows up one day.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would love a black/black OBX interior with blue pinstriping to go with my AMB paint.

....but i have a feeling that the photo is really just black vinyl seats, which we already knew about. And there is no black leather.
I really like the blue/grey cloth seats. It will go perfectly with Area 51.
ROOF_MAIN_R2.jpeg
Sponsored