Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If this is the Badlands stitch color based off of the trim, I wonder what color the Wildtrak will be? The same?
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents Capture.JPG
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the orange trim color (grab handle, vent adjust, door pocket, etc) are tied to trim level ... Badlands in this example ... and not to exterior paint color.

What genius came up with that idea?
The same one that chose the gray top . OMG just fire the nit wit !

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
From what little I can see of the seats I like the stitching. Looks good IMO. The headrest looks cheap and like it would never belong on those seats...:sick:

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You realize people normally never see ANY of this process - pre-production vehicles, photos from factories, pricing surveys, etc.

Same with B&P - there usually isn't a "Pre" B&P - B&P just shows up one day.
We also used to never see a lot of things like personal computers or phones that can record 4K video. This is a product of the Information Age.

On Build and Price:
It wasn't my fucking idea to make a super Build and Price for the Bronco that's supposedly making it take longer than a normal Build and Price; not a "pre" Build and Price. The Sport's Build and Price is a departure from the Ford norm and looks and works like a shitshow. I don't want that. If the rockstars need extra time to get all 200 accessories programmed into a super Build and Price, then there is only one of two things happening; either there exists a normative Build and Price that they're modifying or adding options too or they're coming up with an entirely new and deviated version. I would rather they release the Build and Price without the accessories or PDF "purchase order" generator to give us an idea of what's going to be available and update it later after the rockstars get their shit together and take remedial web development courses.

I'm not asking McDonald's for a souffle and complaining about the wait time. I'm asking for McDonald's food in their drive thru and expect fast food. I've already waited behind every octogenarian paying in change or by check and the scrubs ordering from the back seat of their friend's '98 Civic. I just want to look at the menu to see if the McRib is back! I don't mind waiting a few months for my Shamrock shake either.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone wanting to change out the orange stitching color. Ford has you covered with one of the 200 accessories they will be offering.

Z2o9J_hcpIx_.jpg

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Leather = much too nice. Be funny to see half the people on this forum in a rainstorm when the doors and tops are off trying to hide their little "luxury" Bronco from the elements. ?
Most will never remove their doors or the clamshell. The panels can be installed quickly if need be.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I bought one in Cyber Orange that would be fine. But I don't think I would want that with say the Race Red. :)

BTW, am I the only one that thinks the placement of the window switches is a bit sketchy. Looks like we will have to learn how to operate them in the blind.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For anyone wanting to change out the orange stitching color. Ford has you covered with one of the 200 accessories they will be offering.

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents Z2o9J_hcpIx_
Folks may laugh, but I used a Marvey permanent pen to dye the stitching on my previous '16 Corvette in red. Three years latter when I sold it the stitching looked good as new. And, it didn't cost me any money in upgrades to get the GM stitching.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Folks may laugh, but I used a Marvey permanent pen to dye the stitching on my previous '16 Corvette in red. Three years latter when I sold it the stitching looked good as new. And, it didn't cost me any money in upgrades to get the GM stitching.
Also works if you need to cover up minor scratches in black paint. Had a Ford Thunderbird...the marker worked perfectly.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is a window sticker on the backseat window right? Wonder if it has pricing on it and if it will be at the event this week...
Most likely no pricing and not for sale in bold print.
Sponsored