Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So these are the upgraded seats in the Sport Badlands. I see why they went with the yellow stitching bc it matches the badge. I do love the look. Personal preference though I always loved the dark brown! I def wish it was an option on the big bronco bc this is what I'm into. It's my jam. Two tone brown!

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents Screenshot_20201006-155609~2
Sponsored

thattrue32

Badlands
First Name
Erny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1932 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone who’s sat in one tell me how comfortable the seats are? I ain’t buying if the seats feel like a new vw. Too square and stiff.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So these are the upgraded seats in the Sport Badlands. I see why they went with the yellow stitching bc it matches the badge. I do love the look. Personal preference though I always loved the dark brown! I def wish it was an option on the big bronco bc this is what I'm into. It's my jam. Two tone brown!

Screenshot_20201006-155609~2.png
It's most likely an option. Black/brown leather was in the leak.

I thought only vinyl came in black/black, and leather was limited to brown/black and navy/black.

So this now means a third option of black/black leather? I presume stitching matches trim (Badlands = Yellow, OBX = Blue, etc)
Leak had brown/black, navy pier, and sandstone all available in cloth or leather. Vinyl is supposedly gray.

But you're right, black was not a leaked option so it's a bit of a surprise.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the orange trim color (grab handle, vent adjust, door pocket, etc) are tied to trim level ... Badlands in this example ... and not to exterior paint color.

What genius came up with that idea?
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents 1602019035966

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The only thing about that beautiful one off was just that one off! (As in the tan in that first yellow two door) I just surprised at what the sport has compared to the big bronco. I guess it's only natural that they can only get certain things to make it off road with the vinyl. Just shocked no saddleback brown! I'll live with whatever though. I'll save some pennies buy some Katskins! Get some wild snake print! ?

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only thing about that beautiful one off was just that one off! (As in the tan in that first yellow two door) I just surprised at what the sport has compared to the big bronco. I guess it's only natural that they can only get certain things to make it off road with the vinyl. Just shocked no saddleback brown! I'll live with whatever though. I'll save some pennies buy some Katskins! Get some wild snake print! ?
Again, it seems to have an option similar to the Sport. Brown and black but not like the one-off. Leather or cloth, but not vinyl.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Again, it seems to have an option similar to the Sport. Brown and black but not like the one-off. Leather or cloth, but not vinyl.
Well I did look into Katzkins just for the fun of it. I just can't wait for B&P to see what we can get. I'm excited to build! See what our options are!

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents Screenshot_20201006-162120

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's most likely an option. Black/brown leather was in the leak.

Leak had brown/black, navy pier, and sandstone all available in cloth or leather. Vinyl is supposedly gray.

But you're right, black was not a leaked option so it's a bit of a surprise.
What leak Sir?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Roast/black. Yes! That's what I need! ? buuut I'll take whatever doesn't cost extra! Keeping my pennies for Black HT and tow package!

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents Screenshot_20201006-163225

Last edited:

Sponsored

91bird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I did look into Katzkins just for the fun of it. I just can't wait for B&P to see what we can get. I'm excited to build! See what our options are!

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents Screenshot_20201006-163225
Headrest on that seat looks very uncomfortable and would push my head forward. Hopefully the Bronco seats are better.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Headrest on that seat looks very uncomfortable and would push my head forward. Hopefully the Bronco seats are better.
That's the seats in the 2021 JL wrangler lol. They didn't have an option for the bronco yet! They do make F150 though so feel they will do the bronco as well.
Sponsored