Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hate orange. No offense to those who like it, but I don’t lol. I totally mean to offend Auburn or Tennessee fans though. ? And Clemson. RTR ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These seats were on a bronco sport badlands.
BRONCO INTERIOR PIC 2.jpg
BRONCO INTERIOR PIC.jpg
This screams rugged outdoors and is perfect for a vehicle like the Bronco. They wouldn't look bad dusty or dirty either. I'll take them with either insert color.

Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else feel like the people in charge of the decor group on the now retired Ford Fusion were sent over to handle the Bronco division at the last minute?

The entire concept of the 6G Bronco has been executed rather well in terms of mechanical wants and appeal to the eye (Some exceptions there). Then when it came to body colors, interiors, tires, rims, and tops.....they just crapped the bed, gave up and put the ‘B’ team in charge.
It'd be hilarious if they change all the color option when they roll the B&P on OCTOBER 15. - At least that is what I'm hoping for!

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It'd be hilarious if they change all the color option when they roll the B&P on OCTOBER 15. - At least that is what I'm hoping for!
yeah I’m pretty sure that’s why they’ve been conservative with confirming interior options/colors.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Or in Florida...
I'm in Phoenix and this is the first interior I'm excited about. I'm glad to see accent stitching, but given a choice, I'd probably choose blue. We all know the grab handles will be available in many colors, so those aren't an issue.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There aren't ventilated seats because the top and doors come off
My wife's 4dr badlands will have ventilated seats, they just won't be coming from Ford. Only thing that'll stop me is if they placed seat sensors in the location I need to trim. And my wife's bronco will ride with the doors & top off and be on trails.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That will work well for the small percentage that will actually do that.
It's not Ford's fault that some people won't be using it as designed

My wife's 4dr badlands will have ventilated seats, they just won't be coming from Ford. Only thing that'll stop me is if they placed seat sensors in the location I need to trim. And my wife's bronco will ride with the doors & top off and be on trails.
I couldn't do it. I know my Bronco's getting rained in at some point.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well cyber orange is one of the 7 colors im debating currently so i really don't mind this stitching but only if i go with orange. Can you imagine this contrast with blue or red paint? There's no way this can be tied to trim, that would be insane. AND from a color matching perspective no designer in their right mind would plan it out this way. I Imagine you can get stitched leather matching with all colors. That may be an option we haven't seen yet.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to agree with you. This frustrates me to no end. I feel like I've been duped and I'm a little surprised there isn't more of an uproar about this.
People complain about grey tops and the amount of holes visible in grills.
But in this case, they actually lied to us right around the time when reservations were made available.

How is that even legal?
Am I overeacting or should I rightfully be really disappointed i can't get the interior n that photo?
It better be available when B&P comes out, or there will be an uproar! At least from me. Are you listening, Ford!

ctel23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
well cyber orange is one of the 7 colors im debating currently so i really don't mind this stitching but only if i go with orange. Can you imagine this contrast with blue or red paint? There's no way this can be tied to trim, that would be insane. AND from a color matching perspective no designer in their right mind would plan it out this way. I Imagine you can get stitched leather matching with all colors. That may be an option we haven't seen yet.
Everyone has different taste I get it but blue with orange works. The Jeep Gladitor Mojave interior trim and badging is orange.

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents 1602025730352

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents 1602027539113
Sponsored

Last edited: