Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone has different taste I get it but blue with orange works. The Mojave trim uses orange.

1602025730352.png
Oof yea to each their own. I personally think that looks, well let's say there's way better color combos out there but i do see what you're saying. What i do like about Jeep is color variety. Everyone basically can get close to what they want with all the colors and special editions. Bronco needs to be able to compete on color customization as much as Jeep does. It's part of what will make everyone's Broncos unique.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oof yea to each their own. I personally think that looks, well let's say there's way better color combos out there but i do see what you're saying. What i do like about Jeep is color variety. Everyone basically can get close to what they want with all the colors and special editions. Bronco needs to be able to compete on color customization as much as Jeep does. It's part of what will make everyone's Broncos unique.
From what we know, Broncos have more color customization than Jeeps.

And orange and blue are constantly used together in art, design, and photography. Classic combo.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I seem to remember that you can choose to have black or gray stitching. Looks like most of the rest of that horrid orange could be replaced with aftermarket or OEM parts.

edit - I do like the rest of it. Just not the orange.
That is what magic markers are for. Could do it with a steady hand in about an hour!

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also would not be upset if they made Sway Bar Disconnect an option on Wildtrak. Rumor is if the accent color is tied to trim Wildtrak would be blue which I’d love and would match A51!

Also I realize this makes no sense as the Wildtrak badge has the same accent color as Badlands LOL. But that’s the world we live in folks lol

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Phoenix and this is the first interior I'm excited about. I'm glad to see accent stitching, but given a choice, I'd probably choose blue. We all know the grab handles will be available in many colors, so those aren't an issue.
It's be nice if you could get coordinated accent stitching. Orange works with cyber, black, gray, silver, white - pehaps the blues and maybe A51 - but reds and CG -I'm not feeling it.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's be nice if you could get coordinated accent stitching. Orange works with cyber, black, gray, silver, white - pehaps the blues and maybe A51 - but reds and CG -I'm not feeling it.
THIS.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would you have to do a color darker than the original?

Like could I go from black to blue?
Maybe one of those bleach pens, then a blue marker! Again, a steady hand.

Reactions: jxc

Sponsored

Norsman

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we know yet what interior trim colors are available with what color bronco?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know yet what interior trim colors are available with what color bronco?
Like seats? Or are you talking about the accent color like the orange in the OP? The accent colors leaked but we don't know which seat color combos are available with which trims.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what we know, Broncos have more color customization than Jeeps.

And orange and blue are constantly used together in art, design, and photography. Classic combo.
We can go on and on about what color combos look good / bad. I'd argue pairing orange with blue is very particular and hard to get right. Has to be the right shades to pop and actually accent each other. I'd say this Jeeps orange accents are bad. It's not a color combo im drawn to unless we're talking about striping. Either way, i hope you're right that Bronco can compete on color customization, but ill believe it when i see it in B&P or accessories catalog. You also have to account for Jeeps aftermarket that supports this and allows for instant color customization wherever you want. So far Ford has been meh on color communication with us reservation holders and the public.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone has different taste I get it but blue with orange works. The Jeep Gladitor Mojave interior trim and badging is orange.

1602025730352.png

1602027539113.png
If you're a FL gator fan sure. But I know some people who would despise that color combo. Wife and I saw the badlands stitching in person the 2dr black BL and first thing the wife said "Does it have to come with the orange stitching?" She knew she could swap out the interior trim pieces but not so much on the stitching. She's not a fan of it with cactus gray. I don't mind the orange with the cactus gray, but it'll be her daily driver. Which is also why I'm leaning going aftermarket Katzkin leather instead of Ford.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know if the stitching color is dependent on the vehicle color?
Seriously!!!???

Let's run the math on that,....

3 upper models (OBX, BL, WT) X 4 different seat cover materials/styles X 11 freaking colors = 132 DIFFERENT seat models, that Ford would need to fit on the assembly line floor!

Ford.
Is.
Not.
A.
Custom.
Coach.
Builder.

If you want exactly "X" , you need to go to a custom shop and pay the Boutique man's bill.
Sponsored