First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You'll be able to get one, but it will probably have a hole in the middle so you can still use the rear facing camera.....
Oh yeah I totally forgot about the rear camera I'm assuming that's why we haven't seen one since of it probably blocking the camera
Sponsored

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want this rims on whatever trim I order. They look so much better than everything up to the wild trak. Black rims are where it’s at.
Black tires, and rims for that matter, have no style. At least so says the expert.

texandy89

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course you "can". Add-on accessory or aftermarket.
I'm assuming it's not a standard thing that comes with it I'm assuming that's a Accessory
On Jeeps you can get aftermarket ones with a hole for the camera. Both hard and soft.
Yeah I knew jeep does I just didn't know if that was an option but I forgot about the camera so I was just assuming it wouldn't be a thing

Sponsored

texandy89

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think it'll be a factory option. Ford hasn't shown one or leaked one. But who knows?
That's true it would be pretty cool to see one though with the bucking bronco logo on the spare tire cover would be awesome

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It does for sure, the information is scattered and confusing. However it was stated somewhere that the Sasquatch wheels 17x 8.5 come all black or with a carbonized gray outer ring and will wear 35” Goodyear MT tires. The optional beadlock 17x 8 only come with the carbonized gray ring as seen in the picture and are supposed to be available with 33” bfg or Goodyear mt tires.I haven’t seen it said whether the bfg ko2 would definitely be an option with those, but they are available on the machined standard badlands wheels.
I hope the 33s are available with KO2s and the rims with the ring. Still unclear if the ring is carbonized gray or painted aluminum, or if we will have option of either one but that almost sounds too good to be true. I don't really care as long as what's available matches the grille, grey top, fender flares, etc. I'm not shelling out hundreds more for a black top (even if it is modular) when it won't even match the other plastic parts or grille.

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn it, I had 0 interest in Oxford white because I don't like it on other Fords but holy hell does it look good on the Bronco
Orenthal White should have been the official name

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Orenthal White should have been the official name
Hahahahaha I see what you did there

I keep looking at and can't figure out why it looks so good on the Bronco but just meh on the other Fords

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone confirm this is a Black Diamond in standard configuration. The grill, lights, bumper, and bash plate lead me to believe it’s a BD. I can’t see the fender flares clear enough to see if it’s sasq’d or not.
0A0CE94F-46D9-4244-9746-3E7988D6B710.jpeg
not sas'd. tire is different on a sas
Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant 1602178423197

this is a rendering but those are sas tires

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant 1602178423197

So how do you get this bar here to match body color? I’ve only seen it on the white bronco.
Pretty sure they will all body color match. If I am not mistaken, we have only seen Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange (both pre-production) models without the doors and roof on.

This is the only one with it off on production right?

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought Sasquatch wheels were black with black rings only and the optional Badlands fake beadlocks are black with either carbonized gray or warm alloy

This looks like it could be warm alloy to me instead of carbonized gray:

bronco-map-preproduction-17-jpg.jpg

The rings don't seem to match the grille in the other pics.

Note: I could be totally wrong, but I thought that was the consensus on here.

FWIW I would much rather have carbonized gray rings on sasquatch wheels instead of black but I don't think it's an option.
Honestly it’s been difficult to follow. I was told Oct 13th for B&P but it isn’t official so it could change.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope the 33s are available with KO2s and the rims with the ring. Still unclear if the ring is carbonized gray or painted aluminum, or if we will have option of either one but that almost sounds too good to be true. I don't really care as long as what's available matches the grille, grey top, fender flares, etc. I'm not shelling out hundreds more for a black top (even if it is modular) when it won't even match the other plastic parts or grille.
I know 33” KO2s are available on the badlands. Haven’t been able to confirm if they are available with those wheels but I think it would be silly if they aren’t. Not everyone that gets beadlock wheels need MT tires. And the fit would be the same so why not. I myself am planning the go Squatch unless they overprice it. Then it just wouldn’t make sense.

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hahahahaha I see what you did there

I keep looking at and can't figure out why it looks so good on the Bronco but just meh on the other Fords
I already snagged these plates. haha.
Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant ju1ce
Sponsored