John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST, 2017 Ford Escape Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep! One more thing to store and a P.I.T.A. to remove!
if I still lived in Michigan than yes i would probably get it, but this is the Sunshine State and I plan to always have it off, that's why i am buying it

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can anyone confirm this is a Black Diamond in standard configuration. The grill, lights, bumper, and bash plate lead me to believe it’s a BD. I can’t see the fender flares clear enough to see if it’s sasq’d or not.
0A0CE94F-46D9-4244-9746-3E7988D6B710.jpeg
Appears to be a standard BD yes. Modular front bumper and 32" General Grabber AT tires

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You'll be able to get one, but it will probably have a hole in the middle so you can still use the rear facing camera.....
I'm probably going to get the cheap "windowpane" kind that just wraps around the rubber and leaves my matching rim exposed. I want the tire out of the hellish sun, but still want the guy behind me to have to stare at my gorgeous 5th rim while he wishes he had a new Bronco and gets extra mad at himself for not reserving one back in 2020.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't seen a photo yet of the OBX in which the running boards seem to fit the body. All I see are exposed rivets or something.
I agree. I just don't understand. One would think that Ford could have came up with a better design than that.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. I just don't understand. One would think that Ford could have came up with a better design than that.
Are there any good pics of the pinch seam without rails or running boards? I haven't noticed.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OJ has moved past white at this point. I think hes more into Cyber Orange
Someone a long time ago on here commented that Cyber Orange is the exact color of orange juice, which was my exact thought the very first time I saw it. So why haven't more of you been making the Cyber O.J. jokes? Is it really a coincidence that:
1.) They "accidentally" scheduled the original reveal on his birthday?
2.) Have a color O. White?
3.) Have a color they are calling "orange" while the only relationship it has to orange is how it's the exact color of orange juice?
They even had a special display at the birthday event dedicated to the OJ slow-speed chase!
Forget the usual Easter eggs... I'm still trying to figure out how many other secret OJ references these clever Ford guys have secretly put into this project.?

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatched Black Diamond

120962262_2142554129222108_6756056845150663478_o.jpg

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Due to my (mostly warm) location and my intended use my plan has always been to forgo the hard top. I'm pleased to finally see a picture of a production soft-top with a proper fit and finish. looks Good!
Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant 120962262_2142554129222108_6756056845150663478_o
Soft top looks great here - I edited the pic to make the top easier to see and it seems to fit well. I think the black soft top on cactus gray will look awesome.

Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant 1602165128818 (1)

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't know if this has been mentioned.

The Badlands optional "17-inch black high-gloss-painted forged aluminum carbonized beauty ring, beadlock-capable" sounds like the beauty ring is the only forged piece. Does this means the wheels are cast? Or is it just a typo?

As oppose to the Wildtrak, First Edition, & Sasquatch's "17-inch black high-gloss-painted forged aluminum, with black beauty ring, beadlock-capable".

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can’t say I’ve been satisfied with the seats so far. First we find out the king ranch style seats on the cyber orange Franken bronco won’t be an option. Then were told to ignore the interior on all the black test Broncos because they are not production quality. And now here is an assembly line test Bronco with a horrible looking seat cushion right out of the box! Is Lear the supplier for seats on the Ranger and Bronco? And for the love of God give us FE Bronco people an alternative to the horrible navy pier.

F0553ABA-22C0-42BC-9488-32659CFE7E92.jpeg
Do you think that king ranch style seats can be replicated in aftermarket? Those the only seats I would want in my bronco. I can’t stand another black leather look.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't know if this has been mentioned.

The Badlands optional "17-inch black high-gloss-painted forged aluminum carbonized beauty ring, beadlock-capable" sounds like the beauty ring is the only forged piece. Does this means the wheels are cast? Or is it just a typo?

As oppose to the Wildtrak, First Edition, & Sasquatch's "17-inch black high-gloss-painted forged aluminum, with black beauty ring, beadlock-capable".
I think (hope) it's a typo