First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jim (if this really is Jim) thank you for reaching out to your customer base. I think a lot of people choosing antimatter blue are itching to pair it with a white top. It’s a vintage retro Bronco color combination that I think Ford would be really proud to continue to have on the streets in 2021 and onwards.

Is there anyway you could comment on what week Build and Price will be released this month??
"Mid October for build and price"... notice how no year was specified in that statement. #Loophole
Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, taking notes so I can bring this back to the team. Let me see if I get this right:

Cactus Gray is not green enough
AntiMatter Blue is not blue enough
A51 is too light
Cyber Orange isn't orange enough
Race Red or Rapid Red needs a white top

How did we do making white?
Any issues with black?

Thanks, gonna run this back real quick. We're listening.
Antimatter on the CG cars is great

but in real life its just too dark

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco Preproduction First Look! 4 Door Big Bend Model antimatter blue

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco Preproduction First Look! 4 Door Big Bend Model antimatter bronco

Also i really liked the deep "cherry" or "juicy" look of the antimatter ford reveal. However this could just be lighting

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco Preproduction First Look! 4 Door Big Bend Model EbZeAwrXkAAja_y

this just aint it though. Its too dark and the vertical surfaces will just always be black because of how the sun hits it.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco Preproduction First Look! 4 Door Big Bend Model 1602265437315

Last edited:

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Chris. One of the first things I did on day 1. I brought in a gallon of white from home depot and said I want it like this. We're listening.
Sad to say but it is just that simple offer a white top stop the drama

jfarley98

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Jim, if that is really you... this is freak'in awesome. Even if it's not, I'm going with it. ?

I just want to say, you got Area 51 so right for the Bronco, none of the other colors even matter to me. Well done.
Thank you. Love the enthusiasm. A51 got its name because, well
Jim, if that is really you... this is freak'in awesome. Even if it's not, I'm going with it. ?

I just want to say, you got Area 51 so right for the Bronco, none of the other colors even matter to me. Well done.
Thanks Mike. Appreciate the feedback. Funny back story behind the A51. We were looking for a color, something that you just couldn't put your finger on even if you wanted to. Something that depending on how you see certain colors, it changes. Is it a gray, a blue, a green, teal, light blue. Well it depends.

Fast forward to a trip when I was visiting my Aunt. I was driving a mustang out in Nevada and got a flat tire. During the entire ride I was thinking about the Bronco faithful. What color is Bronco Nation gonna want to have as they take on the Rubicon. As I was waiting for the crew to pick me up, I got out of the car to stretch my legs. I looked down and saw this rock. Most beautiful damn rock I ever saw. It had all the colors I mentioned above and when I looked up I saw a sign. 100 miles to Area 51. Bam. I gotta tell you guys how we came up with Cyber Orange and why its more yellow than orange, but I gotta run. Everybody looking for Jim these days.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks Chris. One of the first things I did on day 1. I brought in a gallon of white from home depot and said I want it like this. We're listening.
also, many reservation holders are dying for factory tire upgrades from 32” tires on the lower to mid tier trims up to 33”s (as found on the badlands). To upgrade to 33s after purchase would be $1,500, and we would recoup little to no money selling the 32s from the factory on the secondhand market. Even if Ford charges almost double the incremental cost to upgrade from 32s to 33s, I and many others would still opt to do it because it would still cost us less than 1,500 and we would get the car delivered the way we want. So this would be a huge profit margin for Ford, while making customers very happy.

Sponsored

Boxmonkey

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a new bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a generic blue. Be right at home on an accord or a mid 90’s GM truck.
mom fact most of the colors are just meh. 4 silver/gray variations?!?!? AND white and black?

looks like I’ll be wrapping mine

Boxmonkey

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a new bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think he’s making fun of us for criticizing the colors.
they’re not really listening. All decisions have been made.

Deleted member 13702

AB was my first choice when the bronco launched, then I doubted my decision about a thousand times. But, I think my initial instinct was right, because that is a sexy beast. Also, think the BB grill offsets it nicely. Hopefully can switch it out with the BL grill. Thanks for making my week 6g

Sponsored

jfarley98

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Jim (if this really is Jim) thank you for reaching out to your customer base. I think a lot of people choosing antimatter blue are itching to pair it with a white top. It’s a vintage retro Bronco color combination that I think Ford would be really proud to continue to have on the streets in 2021 and onwards.

Is there anyway you could comment on what week Build and Price will be released this month??
Needed to wait until the East and West events are over. Could you imagine the questions if we allowed for build and price right now. To answer your question, you will be building your bronco this month. Guaranteed.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys, taking notes so I can bring this back to the team. Let me see if I get this right:

Cactus Gray is not green enough
AntiMatter Blue is not blue enough
A51 is too light
Cyber Orange isn't orange enough
Race Red or Rapid Red needs a white top

How did we do making white?
Any issues with black?

Thanks, gonna run this back real quick. We're listening.
Where is our Green that we all want! Give us the “ Guard” green from the 2021 F-150 at least. Highland Green would be even better.