First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One question I wanted to see is if you put a winch on the front what happens to forward camera ?
They told me they are looking into other placement locations for the front camera.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One question I wanted to see is if you put a winch on the front what happens to forward camera ?

We already know the camera is blocked and Ford is working on it to either relocate or redesign the winch. Been talked about in many threads.

From yesterday Q&A:
11. I asked about the 360/front camera and the engineer told me they are in discussions with Warn to redesign the existing/displayed winch to possibly A) move the solenoid or B have ford adjust (read relocate) the front camera so the winch does not obstruct viewing.

OP
OP
NPBronco91

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which is it?

I'm starting to wonder if anyone knows what actual components are on either.
Question 13 was just a reiteration of the question and answer from the video. Unsure which it is though.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

didnt like the extra power ports for the top dash rail are LUX package option. the whole point of the rail is to put stuff on it :rolleyes: let me get that USB extension cord.
Exactly my point. And you can’t get Lux package on some trims soooo. Ugh!

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m pumped that they clearly stated that the 2 door modular side windows are removable. I was hoping that they didn’t take that away from ALL OF US (2 door modular enthusiasts=The TOP 12.1%) JK, don’t go too crazy.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't even think they try with their forums. Seems like theyre focused on digital content, videos, pics etc. The forums over there don't provide a ton.
What they're focused on is getting members to provide individual personal info or answer surveys with marketable demographic data and then sell it to third parties. That's where the money is. No one should doubt that.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question 13 was just a reiteration of the question and answer from the video. Unsure which it is though.

Yeah, I get that. I'm just tired of them answering questions like we are a bunch of junior high girls. People who have taken the time to be there and ask questions obviously have more than a small amount of knowledge on the subject and would appreciate actual answers. In essence, all suspensions are similar. If I'm asking, it's because I want to know details. It's like asking what tires will be on it and they say round.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I get that. I'm just tired of them answering questions like we are a bunch of junior high girls. People who have taken the time to be there and ask questions obviously have more than a small amount of knowledge on the subject and would appreciate actual answers. In essence, all suspensions are similar. If I'm asking, it's because I want to know details. It's like asking what tires will be on it and they say round.
Fair point. Understandable frustration. I'm confused too about what the concrete difference is between the two suspension setups. Seems like something that should be already well documented by Ford but isn't.

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only 110 pound roof capacity? I have a Hobie Pro Angler 14 kayak I rooftop that weighs 150 pounds... Come on Ford. That is essentially two pieces of checked luggage.
Agreed. I wish someone would have asked WHY the dynamic load is so low at 110lbs? Is it because of the factory rack's limitations or is it due to handling / rollover concerns? Really I just want to know if an aftermarket rack solution can increase the dynamic load capacity.