Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought Granger and the other dealers were saying before that "allocation" as well as the formula were for determining how many stock/lot vehicles they get -after- reservations were filled, not referring to reserved vehicles at all. Considering that, I would assume this has nothing to do with any of us or our reservations, simply how many 2021's and 2022's each dealer will eventually receive.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Assuming that a reservation after Sept 18 <whatever> allows use of the same B&P that comes out in <whenever> and placing my order in January. Same Granger deal, same B&P tool at the same time as 160K+ other folks.
It wouldn't surprise me if the upcoming B & P only applies to reservations before Sept 18.

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I hope you’re right, because based on the language of the letter, I will not be able to get a 2021, but rather a 2022… Whenever that becomes available to build.

So you’re telling me that a Ford dealership will not have unreserved Broncos to sell prior to me getting the build that I was promised?
Reserved doesn't mean ordered. Dealerships are going to do everything they can to make sure all orders go with the customer, as there are heavy penalties for not doing so.
Broncos that were ordered, but then turned down after a delivery will be exceedingly rare.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of glad to see this, gives me more time to really think about what I want and save more lol

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is official communications confirming that the new reservation move cut-off date is January 31, 2021 and the 2021 Model Year reservations cut-off date is September 18, 2020 (any reservations made after September 18, 2020 will be 2022 Model Year).

2021 Ford Bronco reservation change date and 21MY cutoff date.jpg
What you say here is not actually what the letter says. You say “Any reservations made after September 22nd will be MY2022”. In reality, it’s only the case that reservations made after that date don’t affect dealer allocation in the formula. A dealer may crush the formula (high reservation conversion, big dealer, lots of competitive registrations) and get enough allocation to fill reservations of theirs that go beyond the September 18th date.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reserved doesn't mean ordered. Dealerships are going to do everything they can to make sure all orders go with the customer, as there are heavy penalties for not doing so.
Broncos that were ordered, but then turned down after a delivery will be exceedingly rare.
Maybe uncommon, but I doubt 'exceedingly rare'. I think Ford's low reserve/order deposit will result in a much higher % than other reserve orders (Tesla etc) seeing as people don't really have much to lose by ordering and then not taking delivery. I'm sure they will be marked up to high hell though. I think they made a huge mistake only asking for $100.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the effort of full disclosure, I just spoke to the Ford rep in this area. Bronco Sport allocation is known. Full size Bronco allocation info has not been communicated to ANY dealer as of yet. If other info is out there, it is almost certainly incorrect.
Thank you and stay safe.
You just called @Granger a Liar :unsure:

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It could just as well be the other way. There could be (likely be) new options but it would surprise me if Ford cut back on the amount of options.
You make a valid point. If they got rid of the manual- I would never drive mine for fear of some of the forum hooligans stealing it while I was trying to enjoy a slice of pineapple pizza.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is more than a chair throw. Thread ain’t dying out until B&P

6951ABA8-DF77-42EB-B43F-1C79E205CB4D.gif

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe uncommon, but I doubt 'exceedingly rare'. I think Ford's low reserve/order deposit will result in a much higher % than other reserve orders (Tesla etc) seeing as people don't really have much to lose by ordering and then not taking delivery. I'm sure they will be marked up to high hell though. I think they made a huge mistake only asking for $100.
Again, a reservation isn't an order. Lots of dealers are going to require an additional deposit at order time to weed out those that truly have no intention of actually purchasing a Bronco. The dealers don't want the penalties from orders not going to the customer.

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Almost every possible thing is getting pushed out, and I'm seriously concerned about the delivery of my "spring" Bronco. While this is not bad news, I'm wondering if it is a trend for all things Bronco related.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You make a valid point. If they got rid of the manual- I would never drive mine for fear of some of the forum hooligans stealing it while I was trying to enjoy a slice of pineapple pizza.
A high percentage wouldn't be able too. I have had to drive mine at the tire shop and car wash a few times because they had no one who knew how.

The shift patter will have to be updated, but:

https://www.amazon.com/Equipped-Millennial-Anti-Theft-Device-Stickers/dp/B07VXZ9245

[throws grenade / ducks ...]