Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But that's not the case. As far as we know, we're placing our orders Jan. 31st with the 2021 MY reservations. So, Ford needs to clarify that you're now on a separate track and subject to price and feature changes.
They clarified that was possible on July 13th. It's in your terms and conditions.
Sponsored

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But that's not the case. As far as we know, we're placing our orders Jan. 31st with the 2021 MY reservations. So, Ford needs to clarify that you're now on a separate track and subject to price and feature changes.
That's the thing. Ford hasn't said it's a separate track or there will be pricing changes. Ford will very likely not make ANY changes to 2022 Broncos as to not alienate late reservation holders. Ford has said nothing about any actual changes to 2022. Everything you see about options being added for MY22 is wishful thinking from people upset about white tops and not having green paint.
This whole thing is giving a clear break for their MY designations. People are reading into it far too much.

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I took up Granger on their October offer, I was fully expecting a 2022 delivery. My question was about taking advantage of any changes made by Ford over the course of a year between converting to an order in December '20 - January '21 and delivery sometime in '22.

As I understand, you can make changes on your order, up until the time a VIN is allocated to your vehicle. A VIN is allocated when a build date for your vehicle is determined. That should allow me an opportunity to change colors, options, etc. that may be offered over the next year or so.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just went thru my reservation on Ford.com. No reference of Model Year anyplace. I wonder if it was always that way or they scrubbed it? My confirmation email states 2021 in it but now my res does not. Now we know what they were up to with the Mach-E last night.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Deliveries of your 2021 Bronco may extend into the 2022 calendar year...got it.

Just shut down the reservation portal. It's that simple.

Add a message "2021 MY reservations are full! Subscribe so you can know the latest news when reservations open for the 2022 MY."

Some y'all enjoy getting conned and then thank the conman for the experience. :LOL:
There's no con. You literally have to scroll past the large message "Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year." before you can click on the "Review and Reserve" button. Ford can't help it if people don't want to read. It's not like it's in 6-point type at the bottom of the page in grey-on-black text.

Beside, when you get your Bronco is based on when you reserve. If anything, it would suck to get a 2021 model-year when a week or even a month later, others get 2022 models.

Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I'm guessing that Ford is trying to figure out the 2021 Vs. 2022 B&P access. They have now established the cutoff point and we all have a unique identifier, our Reservation ID Number. That could become how you get to your MY B&P. Thoughts....
Yep, it's a simple request for transparency on what we're reserving.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right? They had this Oct. 31st deadline that people were working hard to meet to lock people in and then they retroactively apply it? They've been sitting on this news for a month.
It seems like Ford was out to get a certain dealer when they made the allocation changes. That dealer has probably gotten hundreds more reservations since then would end up upsetting that process if Ford didn't do something to put a stop to it. Those that gambled thinking they wouldn't really have to wait until 2022 will be unhappy. Those that truly don't mind the wait won't have any issue with this.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's the thing. Ford hasn't said it's a separate track or there will be pricing changes. Ford will very likely not make ANY changes to 2022 Broncos as to not alienate late reservation holders. Ford has said nothing about any actual changes to 2022. Everything you see about options being added for MY22 is wishful thinking from people upset about white tops and not having green paint.
This whole thing is giving a clear break for their MY designations. People are reading into it far too much.
I guess I don't have that much faith in big corporations. Good on y'all if you think Ford will keep things identical for two model years.

My guess is that all this "late availability" stuff is really a 2022 MY.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you transfer reservation from one dealer to another today, would that still count as before September 18th as long as it was the reservation was made before September 18th? This is the only think i think i am concerned at this time.
Time stamp remains the same

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will we be able to change from 2 to 4 doors etc? I have 2 reservations July 14 and 15 and might want to change one to second batch

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, shouldn't be an issue, we were told we could change trims.

I'd make sure I had it what I wanted before converting from reservation to order as after that I'm not sure you'll be able to change models.
I sure do hope I can change. I really want Body Color Fenders and if I'm reading correctly The only model with it available looks to be the Outerbanks.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So there's going to be no differences between the two model years? Because either way, you're placing your order in January, regardless of when you reserved.
That's exactly what we did in July. Other than the outside appearance, none of knew exactly what we were reserving and many details are still unknown. The 22's likely won't change much with exception of a few paint or interior colors.
Sponsored