First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sorry but I honestly don't GAF. I love the Bronco and will buy it at MSRP. You have to understand economics to have fully expected there would never be a discount on a product that has demand for more units than can be produced. If anyone on this site owned a business selling widgets, could only produce 100,000 widgets, and had 300,000 widget buyers lined up - you wouldn't give a discount either. Sorry, but thats the truth.

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, this certainly threw a wrench in my plans. If X-plan isn't available for the 21s, what are the odds they'll be available on the 22? Should I just cancel and resubmit my reservation? haha..

Is it bad timing that the Hummer reveal is tomorrow?

It will probably be an order of magnitude more expensive than the Bronco. It also won't start production till Fall of 2021, so with first deliveries in 2022.. but at least I've got a chance of being a day one reservation holder for that one. :unsure:

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry but I honestly don't GAF. I love the Bronco and will buy it at MSRP. You have to understand economics to have fully expected there would never be a discount on a product that has demand for more units than can be produced. If anyone on this site owned a business selling widgets, could only produce 100,000 widgets, and had 300,000 widget buyers lined up - you wouldn't give a discount either. Sorry, but thats the truth.
Funny that you think you'll be paying just MSRP.

Funny, but that's the truth.

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fords B&P minus the X plan turns into Ford dealership N&D plan (Nickel & Dime)

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You also wouldn't tell your customers they would get a discount and then take it away weeks before ordering starts.

Sponsored

Chango1501

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150 (just sold my GT350)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a verbal commitment from the GM at my local dealer that there will be NO ADM’s or anything of the sorts.
So, I’m good. Y’all pissing and moaning about a company trying to turn a profit is hilarious. Do your homework and find a dealer that won’t give you the high hard one.
i was told “maybe the Bronco wasn’t for me” when I questioned release dates.
maybe a higher end vehicle isn’t for some of y’all if you can’t afford it without discounts.
sorry. Just sayin

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess i can sell that Ford stock. Good thing I made a decent chunk on it? Will help cover the additional cost...
Sponsored