First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a high-demand vehicle, period. Ford has the upper hand and we all know it.
That's where I differ with your opinion. Not trying to get this political by any means, but the power is the hands of the masses. If a company does something we don't like, we, as a whole, don't buy from them. One individual has some power, but has a ton more when in connection with like minded individuals. If Ford seeks to screw over their early adopters, they've missed the script. We will not buy. We will tell our friends to not buy. We will do everything possible to make them the least amount of money as we can.

Had they chosen to reach out to us? We would have paid a premium. We would have been their best marketing team. We would have sung their praises. Now, we're buying a truck we think will benefit us selfishly. It no longer has anything to do with Ford. I'm going to do what it takes to make my fellow Granger buyers get the best deal, but when it comes to Ford, they get a giant middle finger in the air as many other companies do.

Chris

Last edited:

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got a verbal commitment from the GM at my local dealer that there will be NO ADM’s or anything of the sorts.
So, I’m good. Y’all pissing and moaning about a company trying to turn a profit is hilarious. Do your homework and find a dealer that won’t give you the high hard one.
i was told “maybe the Bronco wasn’t for me” when I questioned release dates.
maybe a higher end vehicle isn’t for some of y’all if you can’t afford it without discounts.
sorry. Just sayin
The financial side of it, for the vast majority here, is not the point. Go back 800 posts and start from there.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get it, they can change their minds at any time but to publicly say they’re allowing x-plan on everything but FE and then to change is uncool. You’re about to have the most successful product launch in a 100+ year enthusiasm and you’re crapping on the people making it happen.

I’ve had x-plan (and other manufacturers plans) most my adult life as I’ve been tied to the auto industry in one way or another. Never used it before because I could usually negotiate a better price. One time I think I gave the dealer the certificate on a Dodge Durango, but I had already negotiated a better price and had mentioned it to the dealer and they asked for it so they could get a kickback. First time I actually intended to use the plan and this happens. Dicks!

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

July 13 2020..."Ford is great!!!!!...Ford Kicks BUTT!!!!"

October 19 2020....."Ford Sucks swamp water!!!!"

Can't wait for Friday....

holy cow....

kinda like a new Star Wars Movie......

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wonderfully written!

I tried to do similar but gave up rather quickly. Here's a sample of what I came up with:

Dear Ford,
Who the F'in F do you think you are?

It kinda went downhill after that ?

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1603153251021.gif

In all seriousness this does suck for people hoping to use x-plan, but shop around-you still have buying power. You have until Jan 31st to change dealers(has been confirmed multiple times, no matter what another thread may say), and a lot of things can change between now and then.(Oh and even if you’ve already changed dealers once BN says you can change a 2nd time now) Goosfraba

If people were relying on x-plan to be able to get a Bronco within their budget, then a new hummer is going to be out of the question.
Depends on what GM offers. In my case, if the Bronco turns out to be too little for too much, I'd likely go for an F-150 where I can use X plan, plus Ford and dealer incentives. Financing rates through FMC are also likely to be more favorable.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's put this is money terms... 160k orders and let's say 150k had x plan because of Mustang club. Let's say msrp was 2k over invoice. Thats what, 300million dollars they miss out on if xplan was offered? Im just throwing numbers out there though.
Sponsored