Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's say ford says the B&P is the exact price we pay plus taxes and doc fees...does that make this situation better?
Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fords B&P minus the X plan turns into Ford dealership N&D plan (Nickel & Dime)
The best part of the X Plan is the ability to just order and know you’re getting a reasonably fair price with minimal effort. I was fine with a local dealer walking away with $500-1000 more from me, just to save the hassle. Now I have to care and haggle and all the crap I hate about buying a new vehicle.

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got a verbal commitment from the GM at my local dealer that there will be NO ADM’s or anything of the sorts.
So, I’m good. Y’all pissing and moaning about a company trying to turn a profit is hilarious. Do your homework and find a dealer that won’t give you the high hard one.
i was told “maybe the Bronco wasn’t for me” when I questioned release dates.
maybe a higher end vehicle isn’t for some of y’all if you can’t afford it without discounts.
sorry. Just sayin
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] Troll

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got a verbal commitment from the GM at my local dealer that there will be NO ADM’s or anything of the sorts.
So, I’m good. Y’all pissing and moaning about a company trying to turn a profit is hilarious. Do your homework and find a dealer that won’t give you the high hard one.
maybe a higher end vehicle isn’t for some of y’all if you can’t afford it without discounts.
sorry. Just sayin
You seem like you'd be a better fit for a BMW.

Just sayin

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
sorry. Just sayin
Yeah, well glad you think you’re better than everyone else, congrats on that. Sounds like because someone shit in your Cheerios before you want to just say... gtfoh

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve completely lost all confidence.

Another reason why I canceled my reservation. This has been a complete mess. Nothing is concrete. Anything and everything can change at any time without notice and you can’t do a thing about.

I’d drool over everyone’s Bronco’s as they start getting delivered and will join the club 1-2 years down the line.

Last edited:

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So maybe I missed it but what does this mean for us that have reservations made after the Sep 18th model year deadline? I made mine in the middle of October so mine will be a 2022 model year. Will the 2022 Bronco be eligible for the X plan? Will there be a price hike for the 2022s?

Ford is treating this like their limited run performance models (like the Raptor and Shelby Mustangs) but this is just a normal production model. This doesn't fill me with confidence. I can see how some people are getting cold feet ?

Sponsored

JordSrsly

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Trax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait, this may be a dumb question, but my dealership in south Florida said that they will honor x-plan pricing when I checked with their bronco person about a month ago. Do you guys think that will still hold true even though Ford isn’t accepting x-plan?

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So maybe I missed it but what does this mean for us that have reservations made after the Sep 18th model year deadline? I made mine in the middle of October so mine will be a 2022 model year. Will the 2022 Bronco be eligible for the X plan? Will there be a price hike for the 2022s?

Ford is treating this like their limited run performance models (like the Raptor and Shelby Mustangs) but this is just a normal production model. This doesn't fill me with confidence. I can see how some people are getting cold feet ?
I'd be willing to bet X-plan comes back for later model years. So far they've only said no for 2021.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 7.13.34 PM