Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please don’t assume because someone won’t drop another $2-3k for a vehicle that they can’t afford it. Just because I can afford it doesn’t mean I wouldnt want to save the money and get accessories or something. Please don’t do that, those ass clowns on the mustang6g site did that and they can rot in hell.
Not what I'm saying. Not having X-plan will change my purchasing as well. I'm not dropping extra....im going backwards. Who doesn't like to save money?

But it seems many here were banking on it even though we knew this was possible. It was never gauranteed and many times there were posts on here saying it probably wouldn't be available.

My comment wasn't to you... It was to the ones complaining about this ruining their purchase because they can no longer afford to buy a Bronco at all. If $3000 breaks you (and you weren't buying the base) then, in my opinion you can't afford it. You can always go down a model, buy less options, go down a trim, etc.

You and I both know there will be people here over-extending themselves to get a new truck.
Sponsored

Buckin'Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is X Plan available on a Bronco if I sign up for a 3 year membership to MCA? LOL

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For me, it would have been about $2k plus savings on doc fee's. Some areas charge $899 and X plan caps at $100. If that seems small, you must have more money than many of us do.
Again... You can read my post above. This is not what I'm saying at all.

In the grand scheme of the price of the Bronco it is relatively small. 2-3k is nothing to sneeze at. I agree with you there. But X-plan shouldn't be making or breaking anyone. We knew it was possible that it couldn't be used. Anyone that disagrees with that had their head in the sand.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not what I'm saying. Not having X-plan will change my purchasing as well. I'm not dropping extra....im going backwards. Who doesn't like to save money?

But it seems many here were banking on it even though we knew this was possible. It was never gauranteed and many times there were posts on here saying it probably wouldn't be available.

My comment wasn't to you... It was to the ones complaining about this ruining their purchase because they can no longer afford to buy a Bronco at all. If $3000 breaks you (and you weren't buying the base) then, in my opinion you can't afford it. You can always go down a model, buy less options, go down a trim, etc.

You and I both know there will be people here over-extending themselves to get a new truck.
Yes. But I’m not buying this because I need it. I already have a truck. This is a want and I don’t want to settle for something else. My point is I’m not paying all the fees and taxes on top of the msrp since they they charge pretty much whatever they want. I just told my dealership earlier I canceled my order after they said msrp since there is no x plan. I’m ordering a challenger since I won’t be ordering a mustang now either.

Woodypeoples

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Posting to add to the total. I have read through 10 or so pages. I was planning on using X plan through stock ownership program. X Plan was going to let me buy from a local dealer and not have to mess with haggling. I am 180 miles from Granger, but didn't want to mess with the hassle of out of state purchase. I am waiting to hear what my assigned dealer is planning for pricing. Another local dealer offers $50 over invoice, so I have that as a fall back. I don't mind paying just above invoice, but I will not pay MSRP. Ford is making this more difficult than it needed to be. I have a reservation for a Cybertruck, and may look at others as well. They are making me look around.

Sponsored

Luke@LFF

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its not about the discount...even though it didnt hurt but it is protection from piece of shit dealers coming back after your Bronco has been ordered and adding a massive markup ala C8 Corvette. There is not a damn thing from stopping every dealer in the country now from adding several grand to your order. You think they care if you walk away? somebody will buy it.
Not all dealers are going to be charging an ADM. But it is the same when many other manufactures released "specialty vehicles". There is not always some special discount. Everyone is so spoiled to get every last dollar out of these dealers. And 90% of the people with reservations would be lying if they said they made a reservation contingent on X-plan being around. Find a dealer that has never marked vehicles up over MSRP and keep your reservation there.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed. I bought a few vehicles on sale that were lower than x-plan...

This doesnt change anything. Go out there and find a deal better than X-plan. They are out there. You just have to look.

I have a feeling B&P is going to come in higher than everyone thinks as well, but we'll see friday.
This is usually on vehicles that aren't very popular. If you could find a Taurus, you could probably buy below X plan.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. But I’m not buying this because I need it. I already have a truck. This is a want and I don’t want to settle for something else. My point is I’m not paying all the fees and taxes on top of the msrp since they they charge pretty much whatever they want. I just told my dealership earlier I canceled my order after they said msrp since there is no x plan. I’m ordering a challenger since I won’t be ordering a mustang now either.
That's reasonable. I'm not paying extra fees either despite no X-plan. So you weren't the person I was alluding to in my first post. You can afford it and just not dealing with the BS. I can appreciate that.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not all dealers are going to be charging an ADM. But it is the same when many other manufactures released "specialty vehicles". There is not always some special discount. Everyone is so spoiled to get every last dollar out of these dealers. And 90% of the people with reservations would be lying if they said they made a reservation contingent on X-plan being around. Find a dealer that has never marked vehicles up over MSRP and keep your reservation there.
I’m sorry? What? Get every last dollar out of these dealers, you say? That is a line of BS. I’m pretty sure the dealers do very well. I would say it’s actually the other way around.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is usually on vehicles that aren't very popular. If you could find a Taurus, you could probably buy below X plan.
You can buy almost every vehicle out there under invoice if you look around and negotiate....unless they are some really specialized or unusually hot vehicle that sells as soon as they hit the lot. Everything else you pay under invoice...and even with this Bronco, if you want to work a little, you can get under invoice.

Sponsored

Tlarkinjeri

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Mariner, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You guys are so funny thinking that it is OK for Ford to send out a survey to dial in exactly how to get the maximum their loyal fans are willing to pay; but then, say the individuals should not be upset having the small token of xplan that is given as a benefit of a club yanked away. If I were litigious I would say that publicly announcing a discount plan while Jeep is running amazing deals and then reneging is pretty close to a bait and switch. So yes we are going to cry about it.

Please don't block me.

Luke@LFF

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m sorry? What? Get every last dollar out of these dealers, you say? That is a line of BS. I’m pretty sure the dealers do very well. I would say it’s actually the other way around.
With internet age, you are wrong. Someone can go on their phone and locate 100 of the same type of vehicle within a couple of minutes and determine the best price. Why do you think rebates are based off of your location and not what dealer is selling them? It is so people aren't travelling all to one region and buying for an overall cheaper price. Dealers are practically kicking each others teeth in to sell these new vehicles. Now will the Bronco be different? Of course. But people need to stop pigeon holing every dealer when most of them won't be charging an ADM, you just need to find a trusted dealer.
Sponsored