Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, Thursday I will hit Cleveland Ford and Dayton Ford to see if we can get something going. I used to know the sales manager at Dayton Ford but I dont know if he still works there. I will need commitments fron you guys for the dealership if we get something going. If I strike a deal I will try to get the dealership to join the forum for announcements.
Sponsored

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, Thursday I will hit Cleveland Ford and Dayton Ford to see if we can get something going. I used to know the sales manager at Dayton Ford but I dont know if he still works there. I will need commitments fron you guys for the dealership if we get something going. If I strike a deal I will try to get the dealership to join the forum for announcements.

Sounds Good to me

Cory63

Base
First Name
cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im gonna go talk to my dealership Thursday, Cleveland Ford if I can talk them into the $1000 below invoice deal like Granger would anybody in the area switch to them for the purchase?
I am reserved through them as well. If they budge, let me know.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tennessee is closer to Pensacola than the other $1000 under invoice offers, so if it works I'm in. I keep talking to local dealers and tell them the same thing; People are looking for the best deal and aren't afraid to travel to get it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im gonna hit up Dayton Ford first as they are a small dealership and may see an opportunity to sell the Broncos at a better deal than the bigger Cleveland Ford. I will move my reservation if I have to cause none of the salesmen were the same the last 2 times I visited Cleveland.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Basically if these people offer invoice pricing it will be worth it for those of us in the area. I would switch in a heartbeat if it came close to what Granger is offering.

Bonz

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in if you guys can work something out!

Rocketman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4, 1994 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Count me in, I was planning on switching to Stevens.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tennessee is closer to Pensacola than the other $1000 under invoice offers, so if it works I'm in. I keep talking to local dealers and tell them the same thing; People are looking for the best deal and aren't afraid to travel to get it.
I looked at Stephens and it’s a 6 hr drive. I will easily drive 6hrs to save 3K

Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Count me in. I'm in Nashville and am strongly considering Texas or Stephens now that Xplan is gone.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im gonna hit up Dayton Ford first as they are a small dealership and may see an opportunity to sell the Broncos at a better deal than the bigger Cleveland Ford. I will move my reservation if I have to cause none of the salesmen were the same the last 2 times I visited Cleveland.
When you speak with them please ask about dealer fees and any other additional charges they may try to include.
Thanks

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be interested but it appears for those of us that were not smart enough to reserve the first couple of days the size of the dealership may play a large part on when we receive our Bronco. I just learned this yesterday on another thread. See this post:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-switch-will-now-be-allowed.7001/post-255985

and here for someone's response to my above questions:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-switch-will-now-be-allowed.7001/post-256216

Basically some are saying that dealerships are sent in Wave 1, a certain percentage of their order (some indicate 50%). They get additional percentage based off of how many SUV's they have sold in the past (favors big dealers) and how many Jeeps are sold in the area (favors certain regions). So it is sounding like later reservations holders may have to wait if we switch to a smaller dealer that has lots of reservations instead of just the order of our reservation (like I think many of us thought). I wish I knew more about this too so hoping more folks look into this. It is definitely worth bringing up though when you talk to them. I would trust what they say in person vs interment/email.

Regardless, count me in if they are fairly large as I am already reserved with Stephens. For what is worth, I reserved my Bronco on Day 7 and would be disappointed if I don't make Wave 1.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would be interested but it appears for those of us that were not smart enough to reserve the first couple of days the size of the dealership may play a large part on when we receive our Bronco. I just learned this yesterday on another thread. See this post:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-switch-will-now-be-allowed.7001/post-255985

and here for someone's response to my above questions:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-switch-will-now-be-allowed.7001/post-256216

Basically some are saying that dealerships are sent in Wave 1, a certain percentage of their order (some indicate 50%). They get additional percentage based off of how many SUV's they have sold in the past (favors big dealers) and how many Jeeps are sold in the area (favors certain regions). So it is sounding like later reservations holders may have to wait if we switch to a smaller dealer that has lots of reservations instead of just the order of our reservation (like I think many of us thought). I wish I knew more about this too so hoping more folks look into this. It is definitely worth bringing up though when you talk to them. I would trust what they say in person vs interment/email.

Regardless, count me in if they are fairly large as I am already reserved with Stephens. For what is worth, I reserved my Bronco on Day 7 and would be disappointed if I don't make Wave 1.
I think we should wait for further clarification from Ford on this. Supposedly the info that's coming out in connection with B&P is going to include a general timeframe in which our orders will be delivered, based on our timestamp. I have a feeling that if you reserved within the first couple of days that you will get your Bronco in the first wave or whatever, it just may be that it gets to your dealership on the bad end of the allocation formulas get a delivery a few weeks later than the big ones. I can't really believe, for people who reserved in the first couple of days, that some weird dealer allocation rules would push us back so far that we wouldn't get a car until 2022 or something like that.

KFreakin

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in the Nashville Area and two rivers Ford told me they are STILL accepting X-Plan ??‍♂
Sponsored