Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Son of a bitch that exterior color is perfect. If that is not available for purchase I'm gonna cry a river over my pineapple pizza.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who else is thinking the color of those post it notes is not an accident?

Additionally there is the Bronco/Filson side badge logo in the bottom right.

Also is that strap to roll up a canopy roof to strap down?

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't say I'm not surprised at the posts implying it's just another concept that's not available for purchase. But, I'm still disappointed that they would think this is a good idea to flaunt even more vaporware right now, especially after the outrage over no white top, no saddle leather interior, no white MGV interior, no donut doors, etc. on the concepts they've been parading around. Hopefully they at the very least make that green color available, because paint is easy, and it would just be another source of huge disappointment to show it off and not offer it.

We're sick of seeing stuff we can't buy, Ford. Quit this stupid stuff that you think builds hype, because it's actually killing the hype for your biggest enthusiasts. Right now is not the time to tease something like this if it's not going to be available for your early adopters; just wait until you're hyping up MY 2022 if that's when you're thinking about doing it.
Seriously. Seeing these teased makes me hear Ford in an annoying voice saying

"Oh well we could do thiiiis or we could do thiiiiiis....OR even thiiiiis! Oh but we won't. K BYE!"

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado/Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes! that's the divider I've been talking about since the first leaks.
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) FD0D7806-0EE1-46BC-B4F3-115D8188EE84
Any one else notice “Fire” on the top left of broncos teaser photos? Something possibly to do with hotshots woodland firefighters or recovery vehicles for fire departments? Would make sense of partition for carcinogens, a possible open trunk like a pickup Bed that you see in brush trucks and “bronco” spelled backwards

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Up until 2 years ago, I spent 13 years working in Retail Clothing (Managing a call center for one of the largest clothing retailers in the US and world), and I've never heard of Filson. I've checked in with numerous friends and colleagues and nobody has heard of them.. so I am just curious why Ford is partnering with a no-name company with such poor brand recognition? Is there something I'm missing here?

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lived in Seattle. Still hadn't heard of them. All I know is that the leaked photos of the collaboration look pretty sweet.

Chris

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No offense, if you haven't heard of Filson then you might need to step up your game when it comes to high quality clothing. Yeah, it isn't a huge brand to say mall shoppers who might favor Gap or Banana Republic, but not what I'd call an unknown brand. Just a brand that is a bit more targeted to outdoorsy types looking for the highest quality clothing.

Sponsored

rlynch356

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90, RRC TDi, 200 series
Your Bronco Model
Base
al full Filson interior would be cool - like they did with AEV on the JK... but most likely this will be a bunch of canvas accessories (hopefully seat covers at least).. and a Shinola Bronco watch (since Bedrock Manufacturing owns Filson and Shinola)

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was in the store yesterday and nothing on it they are being very tight lipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.