Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Look at the lines on the drawing on the right... It shows a roof, but at the back you can see the roof doesn't line up with the tailgate. It would explain the partition. The other drawings conveniently don't show the rear end. You're onto something for sure.

Screenshot_20201021-123132_Chrome.jpg
Would explain the partition and all, but with the rear doors still on? :unsure:

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In case we didnt know that a winch is an option. Seriously though, Ford, we get it. Find a new teaser picture for reveals.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Up until 2 years ago, I spent 13 years working in Retail Clothing (Managing a call center for one of the largest clothing retailers in the US and world), and I've never heard of Filson. I've checked in with numerous friends and colleagues and nobody has heard of them.. so I am just curious why Ford is partnering with a no-name company with such poor brand recognition? Is there something I'm missing here?
You are obviously not a pacific northwest hipster

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Look at the lines on the drawing on the right... It shows a roof, but at the back you can see the roof doesn't line up with the tailgate. It would explain the partition. The other drawings conveniently don't show the rear end. You're onto something for sure.

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) AE9DB64F-2977-4001-8DC0-FC5720D3EE61
And.... here it is, taken right off the Filson website! Same minty green.... as in sketch. Note: no rear seat, covered/removable rear.

Ford-Bronco_1.png

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

connorville

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That front end picture has me convinced I need to cancel my reservation and come back to the bronco once better trims and colors are available. Kind of feels like us reservation holders are getting screwed out of some good stuff that late adopters will be able to get

I definitely tend to agree! We keep seeing all the stuff that we want, but buying in under the first model year will keep us from getting it.

Sponsored

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A truck concept makes sense as on the gas area, there are stamps of a 2-Door, 4-Door and truck version of the Bronco, also if you have been listening to the Bring Back My Bronco podcast, one episode talked of the Bronco Underground group within Ford that on their spare time built a business case for bringing the Bronco back and it included a truck version... and that business case is essentially what this Bronco is.

Last edited:

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really looking forward to this unveiling. I absolutely have always loved the Forest Service green vehicles and if this thing comes out and with a white top, it is purely "game over" for me and my cash.

Please be capable of towing more than 3,500!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.