Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Getting caught up. Still seems like Granger/Stephens are contenders and now Brewster is a strong player too. Can't wait for B&P.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will not attempt to speak for other stores however I know that ours will have the deal in writing and signed prior to order so that is the "contract" between us and the customer...

I believe also that @NayNay, John @StephensAutoCenter and @EricAtKearnyMesaFord will not pull and kind of BS with the customer and have similar policies in place...

All of us (mentioned above) have too much invested in this with many hours trying to assist the B6G members and lurkers...

I have visited by PM with all of them and they are stand up people and only here for you the customer...
So i am not sure i am lurcker, and i meant no offense but i wanted to understand how all these deals would be arranged pre-movement of my order. I also don't want to say that if i have had one bad experience with a dealership that they are all bad. But this is big investment and before i possibly move my reservation i wanted to understand how the deals were being solidified.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exactly!!
Hello Ms. Davis, i do want to say that Ms. Shameka has been awesome. Ten times more responsive then the salesperson my current dealership is with and much more receptive to questions.
Just wanted to say thank you and a shout out for Shameka.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for that. I greatly appreciate what you just said. I'm not here trying to push anyone into any direction. Again thank you!
I can say that I've spoken with NayNay and she was very helpful and friendly, at a time I couldn't even get a basic reply from my reservation dealer. I was going to switch on the spot, because I have full trust that she will honor what she says, but my wife hit me with the curve ball that she wanted to buy locally. I still have time to work on that, but I just wanted to put out there that I'd trust NayNay to be my dealer.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am going to "try" to reach out to Brewster today. Probably start with an email, and then "try" to call them during my lunch break. I feel a few questions have been left out (unless I missed it) and sure there are many more from people. Not looking to overwhelm the GM right before B&P comes out.

These are what I feel needs to be answered, let me know if anyone has anything else.

1. Will there be an additional deposit at time of order?
2. Will FE's be included in invoice? If not, what are your plans?
3. Do we need to be there in person to place the order? Can it be done through email or over the phone?
4. Will financing be required through your dealership?
5. Can we get it in writing to prevent dealer from going back on it?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sorry, what exactly is Brewsters offer?
They are offering invoice and pretty much a $75 doc fee. I Keep forgetting that there are people on here from all over and there are one's that closer to you where that is the best deal. For me, Brewster is about 30min and works out best for me, but for many on here closer to you your deal is the best.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Read it lol. Any other questions I would email Brewster to get the info directly from the mouth of the source. Just know that if you do not follow the maintenance exactly how the car manual says to and you don't keep documentation that the maintenance was done they will most likely and legally can deny your claim.
And turbos not listed under covered parts.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yikes... Unless a lawyer argues its internally lubricated? Since it does not have a separate oiling system that I am aware of.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603369991951

@Chick Do you know if the Turbo is covered in Leo's warranty?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh god here he goes to beat up another dealer. Atleast try to keep him interested this time.

/S
I can't help it... dealers just piss me off!!

But thanks for reminding me, I have to go leave another Google Review for Fullerton Ford. You know for how 2 months ago they said $500 accessory credit for us... Then 2 weeks ago over the phone tried to say he never talked to me, never said anything about an accessory credit... and someone must've used HIS email to contact me. Oh and I'll have the person who's dealing with you call you.... Which still NO CALL yet ??

Man you know how to get me worked up!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yikes... Unless a lawyer argues its internally lubricated? Since it does not have a separate oiling system that I am aware of.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603369991951

@Chick Do you know if the Turbo is covered in Leo's warranty?
Keep in mind, with no x-plan, our buddies at Leo Kaytes are MSRP.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sucks, but at least it's a warranty for some stuff that you are not paying for. Other dealerships are not even offering any kind of warranty except for what Ford guarantees. If I had to pay for this warranty then it would bother me.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Keep in mind, with no x-plan, our buddies at Leo Kaytes are MSRP.
Also keep in mind this is only an issue after the factory warranty and could swear someone said that was 5 yr 60k - given the amount of driving my 2nd car has done the past 2 years...I'm not terribly bothered by this, but yes Leo Kaytes includes turbos based on the doc I got from Mickey.
Sponsored