l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

will probably just throw out the rear view mirror if the folded top is that tall.
i guess i won't ever know if i've got a tailgater behind me.
Sponsored

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As a semi-professional photographer I can appreciate this ;-)
apparently it's too much to ask for a plain old side shot photo with the roof down. Does every pic need to be an "artistic angle"??

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could the B-pillar be any wider on the vehicle? I hope it's just the picture that makes it look so wide. The side step looks ok except for the large gap between the step and lower rocker panel.

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After explaining the necessity of buying the new Bronco (Yeah, it was a scam job, but I ran it anyway :) ), she said "As long as it's Red". She's gonna love the pictures.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd only want that keypad if it does, indeed, call Jenny at 867-5309 or I can get Empire carpeting at 588-......

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

apparently it's too much to ask for a plain old side shot photo with the roof down. Does every pic need to be an "artistic angle"??
A full on side shot would have been a no-brainer for me! I can speak for my photog friends as well.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sadly, that’s probably the interior lighting. I would love to see a little orange in the color. 1967 Poppy Red!
John, you are correct. With the ones I've seen it is the lighting. Ford's Race Red does have quite a bit of orange in it, and in the sun it does appear orange at the right angles. I've never been a big fan of the Race Red, but I have been overruled by the CEO/CFO (wifey) of my little empire. It went like this, "you want a Bronco, well it's gonna be Race Red." I now love Race Red. :)

Last edited:

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, Wildtrak is just a beefed up OBX? Not feeling this at all. No wonder they’re working on a Warthog.
There are basically two progressions...

Off road capability...

base>Black Diamond>Badlands

performance/passenger comfort...

Big Bend>Outerbanks>Wildtrak

First Edition = Best of both

FTFRS

I'm not trying to say anything negative about the people building or working on them, and I know there's a lot of work going into it, so I'm sorry if it came off that way, didn't mean it to. I completely understand and respect the work that's being done behind the scenes right now, but my point still stands in regards to what the marketing department and BN, etc. are showing off right now.

I, and many others, aren't asking for anything all that crazy. For example, a short video about how the soft top works would be more useful and helpful at this point in the game than seeing the Filson Bronco. That's what I'm getting at. A soft top detail video may seem like a boring video that won't build as much hype as the Filson Bronco, and in certain regards, that's correct. But when a good majority of us will be ordering our Broncos without ever seeing one in person, I'd absolutely be more excited to see the soft top video right now, so I can decide if I need to upgrade my 4dr to a hardtop or dual top. Or a video on how the doors are removed, so I can decide whether it'll be more of a hassle than I care to deal with regularly in order to put tube doors on for a weekend drive. Or a video demonstration of the GOAT modes with explanations of what each setting changes (I know we have an idea of this, but they could still make a good video of it), so that I can decide if I want to bump up a couple of trims if one of the higher modes is something I actually really want.

Small stuff like that, that's tangible and will be available to us, is way more interesting to me than the custom concept Broncos right now. I know it's unreasonable to see every option and accessory fleshed out at this point in the game, but this is the point in the game that they should be showing off details on stuff that will be available. There's plenty of info we would still eat up like crazy about seemingly mundane stuff that's already sorted, finalized, and is already on pre-pro broncos.

Once the order books are closed up? Then start pumping out these custom concept ideas to get people salivating on what they're going to do to modify their bronco when it eventually shows up.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a cure to this color issue! Ford needs to act like lambo and Ferrari and let the owners have an open color pallet ?. I’d be willing to spend an extra 1k plus for this option!
Lambo and Ferrari aren’t mass production. They can clean the paint equipment between every vehicle and charge a heel of a lot more than $1k for the privilege to customize
Sponsored