Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm with most on here as not a lover of all the color schemes, etc, but it's silly to suggest a girl or a woman or a young person couldn't go a good job. I don't get that kind of thinking.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a suggestion...order your Bronco with the standard cloth interior (no up charge for leather); then order a custom leather interior from Katskin. I did that with my Shelby GT350. You can choose from a great color selection of leathers, thread colors plus you can get what ever 2-tone combination you want. Cost is no more than the factory price, I think it’s even less!
58E4AEF3-8AB4-4188-B361-E450C6922C6A.jpeg
Would look into this, but the OBX dashes are either blue or bronze.

Seriously. Blue or bronze.

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am convinced that this design team has never been off roading in an open air vehicle in their life. Who gives a black only choice on its highest trim?
Where do you see that? highest level FE Blue thats it
So, I think the Wildtrack cloth options suck, but that’s because I hate cloth seats. I was holding out hope that Ford was going to pull off some miracle like that awesome concept light gray material.

For me, it’s down to Badlands vinyl or Wildcat leather (which might be competitive on price with the MIC discount... still super excited about that as I like the gray better on my favorite colors).
Wish they were leather. Leather trim and vinyl so seat area probably vinyl 2100 for a couple inches of leather

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just showed my wife the video on our 65” TV. I wanted her opinion on the orange accent color inside the Badlands. We are going Antimatter Blue. Got her blessing ? She likes the way it (seemingly) ties in with the badge on the exterior. We both also dig how the exterior color is exposed on the inside. Will look fantastic.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The CGI renderings are extremely misleading.

This is what is shown on the B&P for Big Bend Sandstone cloth:

Bronco Big Bend Interior 1.png

This is what you get:
Bronco Big Bend Interior 2 Screenshot (3364).png
I must need to see a doctor.. because I like that color. Yeah the Camo is so-so... but the rest beats that ugly ass navy blue dash.. and sorry, I can't do black on black interior like the BL.

ctel23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just showed my wife the video on our 65” TV. I wanted her opinion on the orange accent color inside the Badlands. We are going Antimatter Blue. Got her blessing ? She likes the way it (seemingly) ties in with the badge on the exterior. We both also dig how the exterior color is exposed on the inside. Will look fantastic.
The Jeep Gladiator Mojave edition uses orange accents inside and out throughout all colors of the edition. Some may not like it but clearly orange plays well with MOST colors.

ctel23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I must need to see a doctor.. because I like that color. Yeah the Camo is so-so... but the rest beats that ugly ass navy blue dash.. and sorry, I can't do black on black interior like the BL.
Liking or disliking the digi camo is only half the equation. The second half of the equation is whether the interior accent of Area 51 (blueish/green) works with one's exterior color.

BroncRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone else think this interior does not look like dark space gray but a medium and light gray on the seats? Also, the upper instrument panel appears to be lighter in the vehicle than what she is showing us in hand?

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted 027EB0AC-8A5D-42A2-9294-BFE9FD2BBD40

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted 2CC0CCEA-8327-4983-930D-EEC3541DE5E1

JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do you screw this up, I can't believe how bad these combos are.

Get rid of all those different color combos for each platform and make it easy. As a base throughout the entire lineup, just start with an all black interior, black cloth seats with white stitching, it's super simple and goes with any paint job. Throw in some pops of color with the grab handles, dash panel and vent trim that match the exterior paint and you're done.

Offer leather in any trim level like the Jeep in black or tan/brown. Same goes for the MGV, black is nice but it's going to be hot as balls, they have to offer a white or at least a light gray.

Why the hell would you have orange or blue stitching in the seats, blue panels, camo panels, orange or blue grab handles, bronze dash etc? Just hideous clashing colors and if you have the two door with the paint showing inside, look out LMAO. This may force some to compromise on their paint color choice just so the clash isn't so awful. That's a non starter for me if I'm spending so much cash on a vehicle.

Most of this mess is from the exterior paint vs interior color choices. Some of them look decent if you're sticking with the earthy colors or grays but when you get into the bright fun colors it's a total disaster. Contrast is good (black interior with pops of color), a mishmash of colors is baaaaaad.

How the hell is the top not black, a white top is a must as well.

Those shots in the video with the cactus gray 4 door and white/gray interior, white top and grill is perfect, it's what hooked me as well as some of the other interiors like in the 2 door Cyber Orange. They looked absolutely amazing, where the hell did they go?

You could get a myriad of great looks with just a few options that would satisfy the majority of people. Black, any of the reds, blues and grays with black interior and white MGV seats. White, black, reds or cyber orange with brown/tan leather or just any color (including future paint colors) with just black cloth or leather. You don't need an art or design degree, this is simple stuff, I can't believe they botched it so bad.

Sponsored

Lobog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Viper
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone else think this interior does not look like dark space gray but a medium and light gray on the seats? Also, the upper instrument panel appears to be lighter in the vehicle than what she is showing us in hand?
Every interior color seems to be much lighter in the production vehicles that have been shown. Both the sandstone Wildtrack and grey Badlands are screwed with a super bright dash top.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Liking or disliking the digi camo is only half the equation. The second half of the equation is whether the interior accent of Area 51 (blueish/green) works with one's exterior color.
I never even bothered looking up the Accents but is there really that many spots? The 3 Handles can easily be replaced, swapped, etc. The Vent buttons would be a different story but they are pretty small.

I'm just saying... IF there has to be an accent color, besides grey, the Area51 sure the hell beats out bright orange! (Well I guess that depends on if you got the Orange External)

ChargedUp!

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fox body mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The problem with getting the Katzskin covers after the fact is if you don’t spend the money on leather from the factory, you don’t get the power seats. I don’t want manual seats. I’m spending $60k on this thing and it should have power seats. Also, then if you replace the seat covers, now you have the ugly dash and door panel sections to deal with...Ugh. Fix it Ford.