Sponsored

Finally got a call back from my local dealer... I need a shower to clean off the slime.

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One lie after another. Told me I would need to cancel my current reservation if I want to switch dealers. Even went so far as to claim that my reservation had been lost. Won't give me pricing. $895 dealer fee that is the "average in Florida". Etc, etc, etc.

Next call was to Ford marketing where they recognized the name Granger. Iowa here we come!
Sponsored

OP
OP
High Proof

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good for you. Unfortunately a lot of dealers will get away with this trash!
Unfortunately true. I feel sorry for anyone not on B6G. The local dealer won't mind losing one or two informed purchasers as long as they can take advantage of 100 others.

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude just switch to Mullimax in Kissimmee (or their other locations). They are doing X-plan pricing if you have a valid PIN or MSRP otherwise. They have no dealer fees or addons.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One lie after another. Told me I would need to cancel my current reservation if I want to switch dealers. Even went so far as to claim that my reservation had been lost. Won't give me pricing. $895 dealer fee that is the "average in Florida". Etc, etc, etc.

Next call was to Ford marketing where they recognized the name Granger. Iowa here we come!
I hate that for you, but I'm glad you've got good folks like Granger ready to take care of ya! Which Flordia dealership was it? I'm in Tallahassee where the local 'ship has been alright so far. Quiet but informative and responsive when I do contact them.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately true. I feel sorry for anyone not on B6G. The local dealer won't mind losing one or two informed purchasers as long as they can take advantage of 100 others.
I'm in the same neck of the woods and I too will be heading to Iowa....Allegiant flights directly to Des Moines are very reasonable out of our neck of the woods. Going to turn it into a nice family vacation.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why dealerships get such a bad rap and why I dread buying a car from them. Fortunately, you can find good ones (although they are few and far between). Once you switch to Granger and talk with Albert, you will have a huge weight off your back.

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was talking about the difference in pricing and processing fees in a discord I'm in and had a friend who also reserved messaged me privately. His dealership is only doing MSRP and told him "An offer under invoice doesn't make sense". I sent him a couple of different threads in here and now he's changing his dealership. Glad I found this community because my local dealer is doing MSRP and an $899 processing fee!

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oxmoor Ford here in Louisville sent me a request for an additional $500 the morning after my reservation. I told them to eff off and tattle taled to Ford Corp. Ford Corp took a formal complaint and confirmed that was not appropriate at this time. I'll certainly be moving my reservation from Oxmoor, they are snakes that have tried to screw me in the past.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oxmoor Ford here in Louisville sent me a request for an additional $500 the morning after my reservation. I told them to eff off and tattle tailed to Ford Corp. Ford Corp took a formal complaint and confirmed that was not appropriate at this time. I'll certainly be moving my reservation from Oxmoor, they are snakes that have tried to screw me in the past.
Another KY guy here, where you moving to?

cmiles97

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Harley Davidson FLSS, 17 Ford Expedition EL,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He wanted me to come in next week so they could place my order also. :ROFLMAO:
Where are you located? You description only says Florida.

I live in Brandon and have my reservation at Brandon Ford. There has been no contact. Then again I have RoboKiller app on my phone and they could have been screened by it. If they don't leave a VM I'll never know if they called.

I saw Lakeland Ford is offering their "lifetime powertrain warranty" and 2 years free maintenance with a purchase from them.

I'll be dropping by Brandon Ford this weekend to see what the deal is. Will they mark it up with a service fee. If so I'll move on to another Ford dealership although Brandon advertises that they are the largest ford seller in the USA which according the the new allocation metric help the fulfillment of the order go through faster.
Ford Bronco Finally got a call back from my local dealer... I need a shower to clean off the slime. brandon ford.JPG

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Where are you located? You description only says Florida.

I live in Brandon and have my reservation at Brandon Ford. There has been no contact. Then again I have RoboKiller app on my phone and they could have been screened by it. If they don't leave a VM I'll never know if they called.

I saw Lakeland Ford is offering their "lifetime powertrain warranty" and 2 years free maintenance with a purchase from them.

I'll be dropping by Brandon Ford this weekend to see what the deal is. Will they mark it up with a service fee. If so I'll move on to another Ford dealership although Brandon advertises that they are the largest ford seller in the USA which according the the new allocation metric help the fulfillment of the order go through faster.
I too have a res at Brandon. I have been dealing with Tommy Shelley for quite a few years. Straight up guy. But Brandon is on the edge about releasing info. They are waiting for the official notification from Ford about what they can do for pricing. So far I heard MSRP. I'm okay with that based on travel/etc, but not going over MSRP.

Durrrdevil

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oxmoor Ford here in Louisville sent me a request for an additional $500 the morning after my reservation. I told them to eff off and tattle tailed to Ford Corp. Ford Corp took a formal complaint and confirmed that was not appropriate at this time. I'll certainly be moving my reservation from Oxmoor, they are snakes that have tried to screw me in the past.
That sucks because I was going to change my reservation to there. Mine is currently with Bill Collins and I can't get any info from them. I've emailed a few times and spoke with someone once who was supposed to relay my questions to someone who would know. I've never received a call/email/text about my questions after that.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please reveal dealer.
Sponsored