Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back to the topic of pizza....

I prefer it with Provel cheese instead of mozzarella. It's a St. Louis thing and it is delicious.
Speaking of St. Louis, is fried tortellini still a thing? I was told I had to try it. I once again put Christmas Eve dinner in jeopardy.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does it make a difference
I tell'ya what makes a difference....CHICAGO. Try one & you'll never eat a Dakota dog again. Go to Portillos & tell'em I sent you.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was tempted to say no, because 'sandwhich' typically implies the fillings have been sliced. Then I considered minced/ground fillings like sloppy joe's ... and then it begs the quesiton of, if you sliced or chopped a hotdog would that make it a sandwich if it had not been one before?
Not to be nit-picking, but "to beg the question" is to put forward an argument whose validity requires that its own conclusion be true. It seems counter-intuitive, but it is commonly misused. It describes a method of circular reasoning - "Everybody wants a pineapple pizza because they're the best thing for lunch". One is persuaded into acknowledging that the pineapple pizza is the "best thing for lunch" in order to be convinced to agree with the premise that "everybody wants a pineapple pizza". The assertion is sold along with the premise, either or both of which may fail when examined independently.

Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to be nit-picking, but "to beg the question" is to put forward an argument whose validity requires that its own conclusion be true. It seems counter-intuitive, but it is commonly misused. It describes a method of circular reasoning - "Everybody wants a pineapple pizza because they're the best thing for lunch". One is persuaded into acknowledging that the pineapple pizza is the "best thing for lunch" in order to be convinced to agree with the premise that "everybody wants a pineapple pizza". The assertion is sold along with the premise, either or both of which may fail when examined independently.
Great explanation
Now do “see the forest for the trees”.

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Btw. I caved and got pizza tonight. No pineapple this time. Did buffalo chicken roll too.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
don't they carry Coronavirus?
anytime you go out shopping for dinner fixins...and bring it home on a leash...you should expect bed stuff to happen. Whether you're in Wuhan of the gool ole' USA

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like them also, but don't they carry Coronavirus? I think that was in another thread.
Damn i missed the reference in the other thread. This thread derailed more than Zombie Kid’s news interview.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
My beer flu thread never picked up in the OT aboard... I’m genuinely concerned at this point.

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tell'ya what makes a difference....CHICAGO. Try one & you'll never eat a Dakota dog again. Go to Portillos & tell'em I sent you.
Portillo's is the best. They opened one in Champaign a few years ago, so now I don't have to drive 3 and a half hours for it.
Sponsored