Sponsored

Color options I am stuck and having a hard time deciding!

Color options I am stuck between... pleas help!

• Total voters

new2offroad

Black Diamond
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've gone back and forth on color options for my 4 door black diamond reservation! Would love to see what this community is leaning towards when it comes to my top 3 colors.
Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't decide what your eyes and personal preferences like.

OP
OP
new2offroad

new2offroad

Black Diamond
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't decide what your eyes and personal preferences like.
I like Black because of its sleek color! Area 51 looks great and I love Cactus Gray as well! I personally am having issues because of the MIC Gray top!

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you. I was set on A51, but then saw that it became the most popular color on the forum so I am now torn between VB and CG.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
whatever was your first instinct.
I was all about shadow black out of the gate. I then though race red was it for a while, considered carbonized gray and cyber yellow and now after all that I am back to shadow black and am sticking with it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
new2offroad

new2offroad

Black Diamond
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
whatever was your first instinct.
I was all about shadow black out of the gate. I then though race red was it for a while, considered carbonized gray and cyber yellow and now after all that I am back to shadow black and am sticking with it.
I am just worried about the Gray MIC top with the Shadow Black now... All in-person videos and images I see show the Black Hardtop in place of the MIC

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My vote is for Black, because there are too many that like A51. I like A51. Don't want another riding on the road. You could always settle on CG. The 4-dr lifted Flex, err, Bronco has the aerodynamics of a cinder block. Might as well make it look like one.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've gone back and forth on color options for my 4 door black diamond reservation! Would love to see what this community is leaning towards when it comes to my top 3 colors.
Go with the black. Half the broncos produced will be A51 or Cactus and the black won't clash with the blue interior. (If you still don't like the blue interior I'll gladly put it in my base squatch. :))

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am just worried about the Gray MIC top with the Shadow Black now... All in-person videos and images I see show the Black Hardtop in place of the MIC
I honestly think it will look best with black. It's a clear difference in material and color, so it looks most intentional. With some of the colors, it will be like "is that black, or grey? what is it?"
I also don't mind it because I plan on buying a painted white top when they are available so it's temporary in my case.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally I was hoping for the Velocity Blue - my 12 Raptor was VB and I loved that color - went with Black for the 17 Raptor (but only because of availability and my lack of patience) . . . my understanding is that the Velocity Blue choice will create a later delivery - if this is in fact true I too will be up in the air regarding color choice . . . the only thing I am sure of is that I am not likely to go with the white or silver - but could see any of the others happening (less likely Cyber Orange).

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1) Black is the worst color for dirt and scratches...and doesn't look great on Bronco for some reason. It's out.
2) Cactus gray might actually be pastel green or blue. Can't take that risk, so it's out.
3) Area 51 is getting rave reviews and isn't common on other cars...that's your choice.

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm interested in the CG but I have not found an interior that goes well with it. Has anyone put together a good looking ext/int combo, curious to see it.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm interested in the CG but I have not found an interior that goes well with it. Has anyone put together a good looking ext/int combo, curious to see it.
I guess the black Vinyl on the Badlands would be fine with it...so would the dark gray of the Black Diamond.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@new2offroad

Have you taken a serious look at the Carbonized Grey?

I didn't like it so much, but I saw a Ranger and an F-150 on Friday that were the Carbonized Grey and just found myself thinking, "That would look sick on the new Bronco."

Edit: This looks so right with the blacked out rims and carbonized gray top.
Ford Bronco Color options I am stuck and having a hard time deciding! vehicle (2)
Sponsored

Last edited: