First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ha! My wife just talked me into the BL, sas, 2.3 7mt, mic, high package, tow. Race Red, EG or icon silver still needs to be decided. Vented seats would be nice! I also stated I would need about 3k cash to mods, she said go for it. This was supposed to be my 40th birthday present, probably going to be my 41st.. This is going to be my kid hauler, road trip with the kiddos haver, get out on the weekends with the girls to enjoy nature rig.
Thanks everyone for the tips. Whatā€™s another 10k!

I have been super happy with my race red!
EEDB1D46-ECC9-430F-81E7-FD8E72278F7B.jpeg
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just tried again. Doesnā€™t do it for me.
4 door, sas, 2.3, 7mt, mic, steel bumper.
You didn't specify 4-Door before.(or I missed it)

Ford won't let you buy a manual on the 4-door Base.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since you want a 4dr my reasons may not apply as 2dr is my #1 priority (better maneuvering and real Bronco), then Sasquatch (stronger front end and lockers), Auto (more control off-road) and most power (2.7). Everything else is mostly fluff and sales hype To me. I would like the high package and HOSS steering rack but for nearly $15k over a base I can add the steering over the parts counter and live without mid/high package. I do plan to add @ $15k in actual off-road capabilities and some goodies from the aftermarket that cannot be ordered from Ford so it is not really a money thing to me as it is a screw you Ford for not allowing me the order the things I want without being price gouged for them. So I went Base, Sasquatch, 2.7 with switches and roof rack in the eruption green the wife picked.

Last edited:
First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also been lurking for a while as I'm researching the vehicle to purchase for my graduate. I think what I have the biggest issue with on the Bronco trim levels and making a decision is that it still starts with the Standard Package as you go up in trims all the way to Badlands. That doesn't make since to me. Don't understand why Badlands doesn't start with the Mid Package.

Compared to a Base Sasquatch what are you really paying all of that extra money for to move up to Badlands? A leather steering wheel and vinyl seats? It's essentially $6,000+ additional dollars to go from Base Sasquatch to Badlands (non-sas) and you have 2" smaller tires (33" vs 35"). If the Badlands came equipped with the Mid Package maybe that makes since but I can't understand that. Maybe I'm missing something.
Sponsored