Sponsored

Ordering-The Deal !

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Given I'll be trading, I'd like some vague promise that I'll be getting a fair shake on my trade-in when it comes to delivery time. Practically speaking, I'm not sure how I'd be able to get the dealer to commit to accepting my vehicle within xx% of KBB or NADA or whatever. What I'm worried about is that the dealer KNOWS I want this vehicle, and that's a very strong position when it comes to negotiating a trade. I guess I could just not take delivery, but that would totally suck.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These vehicles are ordered by an individual not dealer stock. So as soon as it arrives at the dealership it should be prepped and ready for you to pick it up. Should not be test driven by anyone.
This. A dealership is not going to open themselves up to being liable if a test driver damages your Bronco. In fact, most are going to want them off the lot asap as to eliminate any potential of accidental damage.

As far as free stuff, I am happy with the deal we negotiated and being treated fairly.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given I'll be trading, I'd like some vague promise that I'll be getting a fair shake on my trade-in when it comes to delivery time. Practically speaking, I'm not sure how I'd be able to get the dealer to commit to accepting my vehicle within xx% of KBB or NADA or whatever. What I'm worried about is that the dealer KNOWS I want this vehicle, and that's a very strong position when it comes to negotiating a trade. I guess I could just not take delivery, but that would totally suck.
Do not tell them that you have a trade-in till the very end, then negotiate the trade-in price.

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this dealer is in San Diego. They have insanely good Mexican food just like Texas Iā€™m sure youā€™re familiar haha. Anyway Eric the salesman (also a frequent poster on here) offered to buy burritos for folks reserving with his dealership.

But because heā€™s been such a stand up guy, even convincing the store to still honor x-plan pricing even though Ford wonā€™t, I figure he is more deserving of said burrito than I
Wait we get burritos!? Woohoo, and yes Eric better start working out cause he gonna get lots of burritos or in and out. What ever he likes ?

Sponsored

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not likely, you have plenty of time to market and sell for your trade for the best price. Probably 25 to 30% more to go towards Bronco extras. I just sold my ride and ended up with more then I thought ? not upside-down ?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Normally I have X plan, so no free anything. This time I hope for some token of appreciation.

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is interesting to see is how certain accessories will be limited because of weight. In some ways it works against FORDā€™s goal of including it in the financing.
my dealer told me that I could anything from that DIO list even if you can't configure it that way from the factory. What wasn't clear to me from how he said it was whether or not they would charge extra for installation of those parts, but I've seen elsewhere on here that Ford is covering the cost of the dealer instal and including it in the quoted price. I'm later in the reservation cue so I"ll get to see what happens with some of you guys first hopefully

Danager

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Right about now, my dad would say ā€œThereā€™s no such thing as a free lunch.ā€
Unless the dealership is funneling money from another business into their dealership, ANYTHING you get YOU paid for.

Sponsored

TimboSlice

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this dealer is in San Diego. They have insanely good Mexican food just like Texas Iā€™m sure youā€™re familiar haha. Anyway Eric the salesman (also a frequent poster on here) offered to buy burritos for folks reserving with his dealership.

But because heā€™s been such a stand up guy, even convincing the store to still honor x-plan pricing even though Ford wonā€™t, I figure he is more deserving of said burrito than I
Who are you going with? Iā€™m from San Diego (living in LA atm) but Iā€™m considering switching dealers.

Also where are you getting the burrito from?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who are you going with? Iā€™m from San Diego (living in LA atm) but Iā€™m considering switching dealers.

Also where are you getting the burrito from?
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord

Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford. Hit him up you wonā€™t be disappointed AT ALL. We have several threads in the SoCal section

Eric, what Burrito spot we going to man?

Iā€™m from about 2 hours north of you guys in the IE so I donā€™t know all the burrito spots down there haha.

TimboSlice

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord

Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford. Hit him up you wonā€™t be disappointed AT ALL. We have several threads in the SoCal section

Eric, what Burrito spot we going to man?

Iā€™m from about 2 hours north of you guys in the IE so I donā€™t know all the burrito spots down there haha.
I definitely will, I havenā€™t received any updates and when I call they have no clue whatā€™s going on.

Thx for the recommendation, for that hereā€™s a few Mexican spots I recommend :

JVā€™s Mexican food - the Surf and Turf burrito is the size a forearm haha

Lucha Libre taco shop- 5
Min north of downtown SD

Lolitas

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The breakout process are already built into what you are paying. I forget the name of the document but each accessory/DIO has those 2 values. @Granger Ford or @Zach@Granger might have the detailed answer.
You should not be charged any additional fee for a dealer installed option. There are however accessories you can order that are not dealer installed that you would be charged for. A good rule of thumb is that if it's on the window sticker of the vehicle, Ford is paying the dealer to install.

We haven't received details on what is or is not yet, I would assume we'd have this when the order banks are opened up.
Sponsored