First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing some rethinking now...was going to change rims and tires to 33's, then remove step on OBX. But in my opinion that Rapid Red one looks worse than a mall crawler. More like a car Mary Poppins would drive. Please tell me it looks better in person.

Gotta go grab another beer.....
It's not! Better grab the whole 12 pk. ?

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are the sponsor of the Arizona expo the Broncos will be at this weekend, which is why this dealer has them. They announced several weeks ago they would have them in their showroom before the Expo. Headed out this weekend to see them at the expo.
So, no steering wheel stalk for headlights? Kinda weird. How do you flash brights? Turing a dial seems like it would take too long.

Also, I was hoping Badlands still had a button for fog lights even if it didn’t have the lights, but looks like it doesn’t.
So, no steering wheel stalk for headlights? Kinda weird. How do you flash brights? Turing a dial seems like it would take too long.

Also, I was hoping Badlands still had a button for fog lights even if it didn’t have the lights, but looks like it doesn’t.
this looks like a picture of the OBX, fog light switch is in the center of headlight switch I believe.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So would those of you there say the top of the dash is the same texture/material as the “roast” area above the headlight switch above? This seems similar to the grey on the badlands and I would be totally OK with this.
The same, looks better than I expected.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They were manual, but info in B & P was updated to power. I asked someone there and he said they would be power on production models.
Thanks. I had seen earlier photos and those seats are clearly manual. To hear someone confirmed the power seats puts me a little more at ease.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for the pictures. They just confirmed why I changed from OBX to BL. I was going to get that color combo in OBX. It just clashes. Rapid Red, roast seats, blue highlight (i know you can change it).
In the showroom lighting, the red had a hint of a rust tone to it. Not as red as in the pics.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I think I'm looking at the same pic and I see the stalk in it's usual place.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] picatinny rail

do we know anything about this roofrack? It looks like it has a higher capacity than anything on fords website. It has 4 supports in the rear of the vehicle. The ones on the website look like they only have 2 supports in the rear, unless I’m missing something.
The rails are, unfortunately, unavailable. It has four rear mounts and no forward mount. Only mounts to the rear most roof section. Hopefully this becomes an option.

The platform is the Yakima Lock n Load.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just to show what I’d want for a similar bronco concept, they should model the accessories just like this one. I really don’t like all your stuff being on the roof... looks a bit busy to me. This is one of my favorite Broncos ever and mine will be heavily influenced by it. Broncos should be simple. If they rearranged it to look like this it would be way cooler IMO.
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] picatinny rail

Agreed!

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do we know anything about this roofrack? It looks like it has a higher capacity than anything on fords website. It has 4 supports in the rear of the vehicle. The ones on the website look like they only have 2 supports in the rear, unless I’m missing something.
It has the extra 2 supports in the back, but it doesn’t anchor above the windshield like the roof rack in B&P so you still have the same # of anchor points. I’ll go out on a limb and say that the windshield mount is stronger.

I do know they said the sunshade forward section of the hardtop is Bestop and will be offered.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm wondering if it was, hey, you're a pretty stout guy, get in to see how well you fit so we can take pictures. I can imagine that would be my face lol
He was in the showroom when I was there and seemed to have some Bronco knowledge. He was friendly and was answering questions for many of the people there.

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the showroom lighting, the red had a hint of a rust tone to it. Not as red as in the pics.
I wonder how much of the rust tint had to do with the flooring. I am still getting Rapid Red just with BL interior.
Screenshot_20201202-195302_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored