RedDawg

Base
First Name
Erik
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Clubs

If someone is able to get this info for Tunny Bunny, could you tag me in it, as well? We are really wanting another 4 door, like our Xterra, but I'm really liking the look of the 2 door. Plus, the price difference on some of the models would give us more to spend on accessories and upgrades.

We've had Nissans for more years than I can remember. 2 Pathfinders (before they messed with the body), and about 4 Xterras. We are happy with the space in the 4 door, not sure if we would be comfortable with the 2 door.

It's only 2 of us, and for now, one rather hefty basset hound, who goes out on the trails with us all the time. Need to make sure there's room for him, and all the trail gear. The 4 door looks like the perfect size, but the last thing we need is a cooler coming down on the dog's head ?
the 2 door had a good 16" behind the back seat to tail gate

20201202_163625.jpg

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi Q5
To me, it looks better in person. Seeing it gave me a lot of encouragement. I'm buying black, so it will look even better still. The only thing I would have liked to try was the B & O, but they had the battery disconnected. They opened the Sunrider top when I was there and that made it feel like being in a convertible.
Thanks. To bad on the B&O, bring jumper cables next time! See more pictures now, not feeling as bad. Going for Anti-Matter myself, not a big fan of RR on the four door.

RedDawg

Base
First Name
Erik
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Clubs

Pasting this again, as it was on page 4 of this thread but not sure anyone local is seeing it

I hate to ask this but....

Can someone near here PLEASE get the backspacing and offset on the optional Badlands wheel. All you need to do is (ask them first and) crawl under the 2 Door Badlands and take a pick of the stamp which states the offset and backspacing on the inside of the Optional Badlands wheel? Every wheel has the offset and backspacing stamped on the inside of it somewhere.

Hundreds of us on the forum are dying to know the wheel offset and backspacing on this Badlands optional wheel/rim and its sitting right there and can be found out. If I was within 100 miles I’d go but I’m in Pittsburgh.

Someone, anyone... PLEASE go get the exact backspacing and offset on this Badlands optional wheel and share it with us. Thank you!
This is all I could find

20201202_162534.jpg

Juiced

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500 4X4
Clubs

Can't be. The sasquatch option on the Badlands is only $2,495.

If you don't get the squatch on the Badlands and add the upgraded wheels ($995) and the 33" GY Territory MT tires ($695), you've spent a total of $1,690.

To further upgrade to the Squatch it's only another $805.
So would those of you there say the top of the dash is the same texture/material as the “roast” area above the headlight switch above? This seems similar to the grey on the badlands and I would be totally OK with this.
From what I can remember it was, honestly it wasn’t really bad. Now I wish I would of taken a picture of that as well.

RedDawg

Base
First Name
Erik
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Clubs

It was on the Sport, but it's the same bottle opener we're all getting! Cheers!!
20201202_162734.jpg

RedDawg

Base
First Name
Erik
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Clubs

Will someone take detailed pictures of the 2-door cargo area - with 2nd row seats up and down? Perhaps put something inside for dimension perspective? P.L.E.A.S.E. and thank you!
16" from the top of the back set to the tail gate. I didn't measure from the back of the front seat to tailgate. But at least another 16" with the backseats down.

20201202_163625.jpg

Last edited:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
This is all I could find

20201202_162534.jpg
You are THE MAN!!! Thank you very, very much! By the way, did anyone take pics of the Bonco with you under it on the showroom floor? Free pineapple pizza for you!

The ET55 means a positive offset of 55mm (which when converted to inches is 2.16”). So, since this is a 17 x 8” wheel then the centerline of the wheel is at 4” and if you add 2.16” to that it means this that the backspacing is 6.16”. So, to sum it up, we now have the specs on this wheel. Someone check me here but below should be the specs for the optional Badlands wheel:

The Optional Badlands wheel is a 17 x 8” wheel, with 6 x 5.5” (or 6 x 139mm) boot pattern with a 55mm offset and 6.16” of backspacing.

Last edited:

jdub.csu

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester, 2020 Honda, 2015 Mustang GT
No, the Broncos bottle opener is built into one of the roll bars in the back cargo area. The one for the Sport looks cheap.

2021-ford-bronco-bottle-opener-location-2-jpg.jpg
I can’t wait for these to come into the shop “my car has a rattle” and find it is from bottle tops inside that rail

Last edited:

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement