K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not believing it until I see it sent to me from FORD? I am thankful for everyone sharing these updates but I still have not been told by Ford any updates. This is like breaking up with someone over text?

I’m still going to order my black top on December 7th since that’s the last things Ford said?

/s

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On one hand, I'm glad Ford was upfront with the info, and it's a little more time to build up my down payment.

On the other hand, my wife's car is nearing the end and I'm starting to feel this is a race against time. If her car craps out before the Bronco gets released, and we have to get another vehicle, I may not be able to get my Bronco, at all.
I'm in the same situation. I will be extremely close to 200k miles on my truck by 9 months from now (when I'm guessing the first ACTUAL deliveries might happen).

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Theyll probably give us each 1,000,000 pts (equivalent to $20)
I currently have a balance of a bit over 10,000 points from buying a couple cars and some work my dealer did. That's worth a free oil change at the dealer with 6 qts., so its not a completely worthless program. In my view, it's a better program than the Chevy program associated with my Corvette.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may have been said, but just wondering why Ford doesn't just drop the 21MY and make it 22MY as the inception year? New car models are always coming out during summer anyway and that way more initial reservations can have the first year model...

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got sidetracked with the big info, but rereading I just noticed this:

1. Customer places order and agree to selling price with dealer between mid-January through March 19, 2021. Note: Bronco will not have online order conversions and will require dealers to place order

So with no order conversions, each one will be a fresh order, not tied to your reservation directly, so this confirms what they told us in September where the dealer will be doing the priority of the orders, not Ford.
Well this needs its own thread.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. Good for FE buyers, you got a black interior!
Now how about for the Wildtrak?
Dude, I know I have a twisted way of thinking about things but you guys have 6 interiors to choose from already. You have cloth and leather in the Wildtrak and you have two cloths and two leathers in the OBX. I know, I know, the OBX doesn't SAY Wildtrak on it but its just a loaded OBX. Different grill, yes. Easily switched and but still glossy black. And different body colored vs. black shiny, glossy mirrors. And your trim ring will be silver instead f black, easily painted. So to me, there is a lot of interior choice there for that section. Just my opinion, please don't yell at me ?

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this new news? I thought they already bumped it from mid spring into summer? Or, did they further bump it into midsummer?

Sponsored

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved on Jul 16th, comparing my reservation number to those that ordered day 1. I may be a few hundred thousand down the line. Hmmmm.

Edit- not a few hundred thousand, tens of thousands. Either way I am curious about what that magic number of MY21 will be before they start issuing MY22.

Last edited:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry. But why does 21MY allocation matter? I'm confused. If those of us that reserved are supposed to get Broncos first, based on timestamp, why would allocation matter?

Can someone help me understand?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, I know I have a twisted way of thinking about things but you guys have 6 interiors to choose from already. You have cloth and leather in the Wildtrak and you have two cloths and two leathers in the OBX. I know, I know, the OBX doesn't SAY Wildtrak on it but its just a loaded OBX. Different grill, yes. Easily switched and but still glossy black. And different body colored vs. black shiny, glossy mirrors. And your trim ring will be silver instead f black, easily painted. So to me, there is a lot of interior choice there for that section. Just my opinion, please don't yell at me ?
Uh, there is freaking CAMO in the Wildtrak. CAMO. Shut up. (I just yelled at you, sorry! :LOL: )

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may not be able to wait this long. We all know what "by Summer" means. It means before Halloween-ish. I just spent money fixing another thing on my truck. I may have to buy another vehicle before Ford ever decides to build a Bronco.
I'm literally holding my car together with suction cups. I'm considering just buying a car now, and in 5 years get the EV Bronco
Sponsored