Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pay by credit card and get the airline miles. ;) Pay off the credit card next month with your cash. Boom.
HAHA! My highest card is only 25K, no black AE card here, then I would have to spend 20 minutes on the phone with fraud prevention convincing them yes, I am really dropping 25K on plastic!
Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually surprised they haven't entirely abandoned the 21MY and moved straight to an "early" 22MY.
They may still do that, as a lot of people won't be happy getting a MY21 in late MY22, when the MY22 are coming out.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well thank you mr covid for messing everything up ,but as mom used to say it could always be worse!

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pay by credit card and get the airline miles. ;) Pay off the credit card next month with your cash. Boom.
HAHA! My highest card is only 25K, no black AE card here, then I would have to spend 20 minutes on the phone with fraud prevention convincing them yes, I am really dropping 25K on plastic!
I purchased a car two years ago. Dealer would only allow a max of $5000 charged to a credit card. Dealers have to pay a fee for credit card usage. These are the same guys that want to charge you $249 for nitrogen filled tires. Highly doubtful in today’s market are they going to allow you to charge big $$ causing them to pay a fee so you can get points or miles. Always ask, but it’s kinda rare if you can do it now. It’s not like it use to be.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You know, the worst part about this news, its not the wait, its not anything other then we didnt, as reservation holders, hear it from Ford first. @Ford you need to communicate better, and let us know what is going on. #FordFailsCommunication

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Expected. What's the well-used saying? "It is what it is." I'm sure if there is some way to speed things along, Ford will make it happen. Since this is the only vehicle in 100% interested in now, I'll wait. My lease isn't up until August. My res wasn't until 2 weeks after release, so while I was hoping for September, maybe I'll get a Christmas present instead. Always been a rolling with the punches
27382.gif
kind of gal, sooo, yeah...

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased a car two years ago. Dealer would only allow a max of $5000 charged to a credit card. Dealers have to pay a fee for credit card usage. These are the same guys that want to charge you $249 for nitrogen filled tires. Highly doubtful in today’s market are they going to allow you to charge big $$ causing them to pay a fee so you can get points or miles. Always ask, but it’s kinda rare if you can do it now. It’s not like it use to be.
We bought my wife's last car, a 2016 Prius, for cash, and the dealer still wanted to run a credit check, not a check, but cash, I told him to take it without the credit check or we walk.... he took it. Damn I hate most dealers.

Sponsored

slypops

Badlands
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cheer up fellas. This may be just what I need to pull the trigger on the 2021 Gladiators flooding the dealerships now in the color I want. That will move everyone else closer to.... well, who knows, but a bit closer.

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They may still do that, as a lot of people won't be happy getting a MY21 in late MY22, when the MY22 are coming out.
absolutely ! I think it’s more likely than not to be honest. Right from the beginning they’ve obviously been struggling making this happen for spring. First it was late spring, then they started to streamline options so they can produce faster, limit roofs, limit transmission, then came limiting interiors. They’ve finally realized they just couldn’t do what they promised. I think pretty soon they’ll come out and just say they will ship beginning of 2022.

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m on my second 4Runner. They’ve been the number one seller in their class for years like the Tacoma.

Ford Bronco Breaking news: January ordering, Summer delivery, Black First Edition interior, no manual Sasquatch & more 27382
So is the f150, there are a ton of idiots out there what’s your point?

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So is the f150, there are a ton of idiots out there what’s your point?
Or in the case of F150 and 4Runner, folks buying a best in class vehicle. Far from a ton of idiots, although idiots do exist.
Sponsored