NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was late to the badlands game because I didn't like the grey grille. Its now my favorite and am very surprise at how good it looks on the white and black broncos (and cyber orange on my build)

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see that the “B.O.” is back. ? That bar makes no sense.
It's been gone over ad nauseum but it still floors me that this happened. Up or down an inch or two and all would be good. But someone, somewhere, said "nah....this will do."

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the brush guard but am disappointed that it covers the B R O N C O. A lower version would be nice but then it would cover the camera. Looks like I will wait to see some aftermarket solutions.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Suprised people actually think this looks good. Only reason im getting white is to slap some Arcadian Blue on there.
I'm with you, but I'm going with Brittany Blue in a Filson Fire Truck theme - sans Fire logo/shield.

Brittany Blue Bronco2.jpg

Filson.jpeg

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's been gone over ad nauseum but it still floors me that this happened. Up or down an inch or two and all would be good. But someone, somewhere, said "nah....this will do."
I know I'm in the minority, but I think it looks good. Everyone knows its a BRONCO without it being spelled out. The bar blocking the words gives it a tough look like "doesnt matter what the words say, this bar screams rugged". But then again I'm also a fan of Nolan having his movies' dialogue drowned out by music, and JJ Abrams frequently using lens flares in his movies. So I understand how my/these views can be unorthodox.

...I also adore the star wars prequels, Jar Jar included

Sponsored

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive never thought I cared for a white bronco. But now that Ive seen a real picture of a BL in white, I think it looks great.

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm with you, but I'm going with Brittany Blue in a Filson Fire Truck theme - sans Fire logo/shield.

Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco Filson

Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco Filson
Not gonna lie. Brittany looks way better. My only pause on it is everyone loves it and wants it. Plus i kind of want to get one of the original colors it was released in. Still kind of undecided.
Sponsored