Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. The tweet references the Bronco Sport
2. There is a 0% chance he’s talking about anything having to do with 2021 models
Yeah but his replying to someone asking about the full size. The questions is also referring to MY21 for white top. Why would he say that about the Sport or MY22?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why wouldn't you for something like this? I'm WELL aware of the issues regarding his word on timing and other things that haven't borne out. But EVERY manufacturer offers additional colors and trim options over the life of a vehicle.

The only question in my mind is whether they will be available in the first year's model, or the next model year.

(btw, I'm solidly in the camp that says the first models should be designated MY22's, as the first deliveries won't be until ~1 month before all the OEs are starting to re-tool for the MY22 turn over; over the last several decades I've *never* seen a new model introduced after the first of January designated a previous model year model)
I can’t list all the reasons (I’m sure this thread will flush them out ?). I’m just not going to get my hopes up that Ford has come up with some amazing new colors to choose from, when they don’t exist in the rest of their lineup. If I had to put money on it, it’s going to be that turd brown color from the Sport.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can definitely see special editions and special colors coming for my2022. Everytime I drive-by the Jeep dealer there's a different color and edition sitting on the ramp. ?
36-inch-ramp-display.png

Last edited:

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. The tweet references the Bronco Sport
2. There is a 0% chance he’s talking about anything having to do with 2021 models
The Sport doesn’t have a two and four door version so he’s obviously referring to the full size model.

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But what shade of Gray will they be?

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would we be giving Ford too much credit to have this information available when we order in January? More options in model year 2022 maybe more people delay? I know I would delay to '22 for a white roof since it looks like I will be getting my Bronco in 2022 regardless.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It won't be for another year. On top of the next year if they start building them.
Sponsored