First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually like it, well in most colors and maybe not with this interior. On a base with plain jane onyx interior I think it's good. I'm getting VB or Carb Gray, if Carb Gray I'll probably paint it VB along with the grill lettering. And buy blue accented grab handles
Yeah, you’re just highlighting the issue though lol. They thought it was a brilliant idea for personalization and then gave people brown, blue and camo interior. It’s fine for us with the BL and cactus gray but if you get this combo? Ugly.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That OBX interior is god awful. Terrible clashes with the colors. Blue, red, goldish brown...blah. :sick:
It looks like Walt Disney threw up in that Bronco . Way too many colors that don't compliment each other . Red , Tan , Black , Silver , Blue , Grey , Bronze...........
Ford Bronco 60+ Bronco Interior + Exterior Pics From Factory (by The Stig) 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather interior factory production line photos 34

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's how he becomes the other Stigs. Like the Stigs american cousins

g0f9N0J.png

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
am I correct in thinking the WT wheels are same as the other SAS wheels except the beauty ring is black?
I hope so as I like them best as well. Was just going to get my rings painted black on the SAS wheels so they would look like the WT wheels.
Yes. Same wheels. They are great wheels in all black...but if you get the silver ring, that ring needs to be painted, I’m going to have mine painted too.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly, I think all the interiors looks bland, boring or ugly, with the exception of roast. I view it as a huge step up. At least on the 4 door. Exposed paint on the 2 door is a really bad idea.

id kill to have that roast interior in the badlands. Actually, roast is one big thing that giving me a lot of heartache from moving away from the OBX to the Badlands. Mostly because the badlands dash is inverted. The dash surrounds are gray and the center is black! Why the hell did they do this on most trims? If I go badlands that middle dash piece is getting painted / vinyled white immediately. And I’d live with the gray surrounds not being black.

The more I wait the more prone I am to going sas on OBX to get the interior, painted AMB handles and mirror, power seats etc. rather than a stock badlands with a grille swap and 1,000 spent on painted handles and mirrors (and possibly another 1000 on fenders). I could live with theunpainted fenders on sas OBX since that’s the only thing unpainted, and it pulls in the top. Mike Levine’s photos prove sas OBX with MIC top go well if everything else is blacked out/dark blue

Last edited:

Overland_A51

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@LEGEND At 800 a day approximate, all pre orders fulled by end of April 2022 hopefully
(19*,***) Depending on commodity constraints.
Is allocation a monthly number ?

Thanks

Sponsored

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One nice thing I see on the Squatched carbonized grey Base interior is that the top of the dash seems to have some texture on it. So maybe Base, BB, and BD will have the same textured dash top we have been seeing on BL.

BC7E8B5C-B3A3-4B99-9D3D-0DC57B6072C3.jpeg

E5092123-6CB8-4B4C-B739-8CA51431C24B.jpeg

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like Walt Disney threw up in that Bronco . Way too many colors that don't compliment each other . Red , Tan , Black , Silver , Blue , Grey , Bronze...........
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather interior factory production line photos 34.jpg
If this interior combination passed a focus group, I'm guessing Cam Newton was the only attendee
Ford Bronco 60+ Bronco Interior + Exterior Pics From Factory (by The Stig) cam-newton_4

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I showed these pics to my husband, who offered the following observations:
  1. This looks like a little kid picked out his own clothes and dressed himself.
  2. This looks like that song "One Piece at a Time" where they got all the leftover pieces and built a car.
  3. When you wear a brown belt, you wear brown shoes. When you wear a black belt, you wear black shoes. You aren't supposed to mix brown and black.
Exactly!!! Grills + Hard Tops = the same color! White grill and top, black grill and top, gray grill and top. All with a choice of interior that can match. How hard is that? Seriously Ford, tell your vendor to produce 3 different colored cloths, 3 different MGV's, and 3 different colored leather interiors and let the CONSUMER pick the one they want. Don't force these god awful colorblind colors on us!!!!