First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The executives over at Jeep were unaware that Ford cared so much as to send an awesome Christmas present. Jeep must be laughing their ass off right now. They can immediately decrease the $3-5k dealers are putting on the hood now by at-least $1500. Merry Christmas Jeep.
Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well it’ll be interesting to see what happens when order banks actually open up and you price something out with the dealer for your build and what it says.

I’m not trusting the build and price now or later.

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this rate the Bronco Sport Badlands with Badlands package and optional wheels and tires (at like $38K) is looking really good! Plus I can have it by February if I order now!
Plus most of us are planning on order without actually seeing or sitting in a Bronco. We are willing to spend 45k+ without physically seeing the vehicle. Think about that for a second....with the Sport you should be able to start seeing them at dealerships very soon

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The changes are real. I don’t like it, but it makes the difference between engines and trims more logical. Fortunately, I am open to the 2.3l auto combo. Make the BL with optional 4.7 gears even more attractive. Also hoping the lease option is decent. I may want a two year look at the 2.3/auto combo before I buy it outright.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
price thing is a glitch, it has to be.
Whether its a glitch or not isn't the point.

Ford is inept. They just can't communicate worth a shit. The 2.7/auto bundle has been online 2 months, and was verified by their Q&A process: "Yes, its true and its a steal".

Just remember you're buying a vehicle that you haven't sat in much less driven...from a poorly managed company, whose products have been widely panned (except for Mustang/trucks) by industry publications.

Lower your expectations...significantly.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“But the fact is, Ford, with the knowledge you've been given, you were on the inside of what I like to call... the LilJ4425’s family circle of trust. I keep nothing from you, you keep nothing from me... and round and round we go.”

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I just built two Base 4 doors. One was a 2.3 with no options. Base was 33,200 plus destination. Then I did a second build and added aux switches and floor liners and it went from 33,200 to 34,795 plus destination and options!! WTF

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whether its a glitch or not isn't the point.

Ford is inept. They just can't communicate worth a shit. The 2.7/auto bundle has been online 2 months, and was verified by their Q&A process: "Yes, its true and its a steal".

Just remember you're buying a vehicle that you haven't sat in much less driven...from a poorly managed company, whose products have been widely panned (except for Mustang/trucks) by industry publications.

Lower your expectations...significantly.
1000% correct. Mic drop

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The only BnP I’ve encountered that was correct is Porsche. All others are just marketing. The build price sheets the dealers get is what you want to see.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The only BnP I’ve encountered that was correct is Porsche. All others are just marketing. The build price sheets the dealers get is what you want to see.

Sponsored

Overland_A51

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow B&P is super broken. There is an major discrepancy when adding up all options vs the final total under options & accessories.
I guess I’m paying an invisible cost as a privilege of ownership. Come order time if Bronco loses its exceptional value for what’s offered than a 21 150 xlt with 302a may be a future purchase instead.

Last edited:

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My take is that they are trying to drive more people back to the 2.3L. I think their metrics from the B&P showed them the astronomical interest for the 2.7L which I believe will exceed their ability to manufacture enough of these engines. This in turn creates a huge backlog in fulfilling orders, angry customers, then bad PR and the most anticipated launch of a vehicle in a long time is truly a nightmare. Ford could clear all of this up if they would only publish an Order Guide like they did for the F-150 and stick to it. Jeep does it for the Wrangler and Gladiator.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My take is that they are trying to drive more people back to the 2.3L.
You give them too much credit. I see it as just more flailing around.

If you can't believe their written materials - or their spokespeople, then what?

Ford has less credibility than Baghdad Bob

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1000s of forum members -

"Are you SURE it's only $1,895?"
Two months later - "Are you absolutely positive it's only $1,895?"

Ford: "Yes, and quite frankly, it's a steal"

A few weeks later - Actually, my boss' boss' boss finally took ownership of the mistake, and fixed it on the BnP
Sponsored