First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
interesting, for a badlands 4dr build, adding the dual body colored mod top/soft top, removes the hard/soft top entirely from the graphic. the vehicle depicted is totally 'topless' :)
TOPLESS, TOPLESS, TOPLESS ???
Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If nobody from Ford has confirmed that the 2.7+Auto price change is correct, I'm assuming the price is still $1895 for both. There are too many price glitches in the Build and Price right now.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Waiting to confirm B&O is not available on Black Diamond before cancelling my reservation. Very frustrated with Ford the past few months and it keeps getting worse.

If I do cancel, I probably won't buy anything for another year or two. My '16 JKU is recently over 50,000 miles and runs great.
The sound system has never come with the BD

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My one struggle now that I’ve chewed this over a bit is that this change makes the basetrak quite a bit less desirable. For $5k more I can get an actual wildtrak with mid package, more color options, the black wheels, more goat modes, etc. But for me personally since I’m already stretching my budget a bit with my basetrak... idk. The basetrak has always been by far the best value, but now it seems like the wildtrak is the best value hands down, and the basetrak is not as good of a value.
The Base Model Thread will miss you Nickp

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On the base at least, I think Sasquatch package is adding the auto price twice.

It’s 8980, but if you already have the auto it is 7385. That is a difference of 1595, the price of the auto, so that checks out.

Sasquatch is listed as 4,995, that is 2390 less than the aforementioned 7385. Previously, there was a 795 charge for the full time 4wd transfer case added on with Sasquatch (which is still the price for the standalone transfer case option on BD). If we subtract 795 from 2390, we are left with 1595.

therefore, I believe it is double charging for the auto transmission.

Sponsored

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm....My 4 dr hard top Badlands with Sasquatch and 2.7 appears to have gone up in price nearly $2000 but equipping a Wildtrac with the same options is nearly $3000 cheaper. I could live with the Wildtrac itself but not that interior. Its becoming more and more difficult keeping my level of excitement.

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sound system has never come with the BD
I know it hasn't been an option, yet. With everything else that is broken with B&P I'm holding out hope that it will be an option when ordering actually starts. Just as we're seeing with the AT, nothing is set in stone.

Edit - I'd also like to find out if the sunrider for the hard top is only available on the 4 door. I'm planning on the 2 door. I did reach out to Bestop but they said they cannot provide that info to the general public.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
My one struggle now that I’ve chewed this over a bit is that this change makes the basetrak quite a bit less desirable. For $5k more I can get an actual wildtrak with mid package, more color options, the black wheels, more goat modes, etc. But for me personally since I’m already stretching my budget a bit with my basetrak... idk. The basetrak has always been by far the best value, but now it seems like the wildtrak is the best value hands down, and the basetrak is not as good of a value.
The base manual 2-door with nothing on it, is the overall best value.
Prediction: It will still be worth $22K in 5 years/75K miles, losing only $8K of value in that that time.