Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Page 43.
If Ford screws up something as simple as Build and Price as bad as they did, and not once but twice, how many of y'all think their Bronco is going to be built right?
You are really comparing apples to couscous. A marketing/shopping tool is not the same as the factory systems and the physical build quality.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And on the PC's Chrome, price increase is still there, but roof options are gone. Most web folks work on changes OFF LINE! and then upload it. Duh. Where did these guys learn their stuff?
Virtual classes?

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I go to order an my price is $1895 higher than it was last week, I'm moving on to another vehicle. This wasn't a need for me, but a want.
I'm not far behind you. At low $40Ks for bad weather / park outside / don't OCD vehicle I am good. Inching closer to $50K there are many other things I'd consider, even silly things like doing a safari build on an old TT...

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrak with the fantastic interior, here I come.

Sponsored

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not far behind you. At low $40Ks for bad weather / park outside / don't OCD vehicle I am good. Inching closer to $50K there are many other things I'd consider, even silly things like doing a safari build on an old TT...
Build the TT and post a lot of pictures, That would be way cooler than the bronco.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Build the TT and post a lot of pictures, That would be way cooler than the bronco.
Ha... my issue is I have a lot of cars but none that I like driving in bad weather, park in the city etc. I just need something a little beat up that I won't freak out over. Bronco would be good with heavy duty bumpers, easy to replace body panels etc. and just nature of the vehicle I wouldn't care if it gets dinged up a bit.

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a written quote from my dealer too (not signed) but they're not going to eat the additional cost - the dealers were mis-informed also. There's probably not even $3000 profit involved, so there's no way for the dealer to eat it. This in on Ford, not the dealers. We have a choice, we will eat the additional cost or go elsewhere. I'm on the fence, part of me knows I'm reacting negatively to today's news, and I'll probably still follow through with the Bronco. But I am more open to other options today.
B&P is wrong, If you add the options individually in the break down, they do not add up to the total amount.

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But Mrs. Howell may be better than nothing to some.
And remember, sometimes performance is more important than looks!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I knew there was a mistake in the pricing, so I was expecting this. I've special ordered quite a few Fords, and they have never thrown in a free auto tranny when you upgrade engine choices.

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s some dirty S..t Ford. Bait and switch, I guess thats where the stealerships learn it from.
Sponsored