Sponsored

Washington State: What dealer are you using?

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone - hope you're enjoying this sunny weekend. I made a few calls today to explore dealer pricing based upon the experience shared in this thread. Here's what I found:
  • Mullinax in Olympia: Phoned and spoke to Jeffrey in sales. He was not well-informed. He said that they will be honoring MSRP and not charging mark-ups. Claimed that they were teh only WA dealer offering this, which is not true. I asked about X-plan offers even though Ford doesn't support them, and he said that his GM told the sales team that because Ford does't offer X-plan, they can't honor it because the don't get they normal kickback from Ford. Overall, not much clarity and just an MSRP deal.
  • Pierre Ford in Seattle: I spoke to Raymond per the suggestions in this forum. It was a great conversation.
    • They seem to be as excited about the Bronco as us customers.
    • Raymond confirmed that they are offering $1000 off of MSRP to anyone who gets in on the group order that they are planning to do, as organized here. He can't promise that he can get everyone onto that group order but didn't have any problem adding my build to it.
    • The GM at Pierre Ford is working on setting up a demo-day type of event in Eastern WA for as soon as they can get a couple of Broncos into the shop. They want people to be able to drive them, and they are exploring some tame trails for folks to spend a day in the new Broncos on. People with preorders with Pierre will get invited.
    • He asked me to email him my build configuration because they want to have as much info ready for each customer, so that on order days in January, they're ready to roll.
Based upon these conversations, I'm planning to move my order from Frontier over to Pierre today. I know it's every salesperson's job to attract customers, but Pierre was actually a fun conversation. I'm going to just a bit more price exploration on the X-plan honoring before calling it final.

Hope this helps you in your dealer search.

Jeff
Sponsored

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone - hope you're enjoying this sunny weekend. I made a few calls today to explore dealer pricing based upon the experience shared in this thread. Here's what I found:
  • Mullinax in Olympia: Phoned and spoke to Jeffrey in sales. He was not well-informed. He said that they will be honoring MSRP and not charging mark-ups. Claimed that they were teh only WA dealer offering this, which is not true. I asked about X-plan offers even though Ford doesn't support them, and he said that his GM told the sales team that because Ford does't offer X-plan, they can't honor it because the don't get they normal kickback from Ford. Overall, not much clarity and just an MSRP deal.
  • Pierre Ford in Seattle: I spoke to Raymond per the suggestions in this forum. It was a greatconversation.
    • Raymond confirmed that they are offering $1000 off of MSRP to anyone who gets in on the group order that they are planning to do, as organized here. He can't promise that he can get everyone onto that group order but didn't have any problem adding my build to it.
    • The GM at Pierre Ford is working on setting up a demo-day type of event in Eastern WA for as soon as they can get a couple of Broncos into the shop. They want people to be able to drive them, and they are exploring some tame trails for folks to spend a day in the new Broncos on. People with preorders with Pierre will get invited.
    • He asked me to email him my build configuration because they want to have as much info ready for each customer, so that on order days in January, they're ready to roll.
Based upon these conversations, I'm planning to move my order from Frontier over to Pierre today. I know it's every salesperson's job to attract customers, but Pierre was actually a fun conversation. I'm going to just a bit more price exploration on the X-plan honoring before calling it final.

Hope this helps you in your dealer search.

Jeff
My order has always been with them. Glad your experience was good. I am all in for any demo day they might do.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Pierre Ford in Seattle: I spoke to Raymond per the suggestions in this forum. It was a greatconversation.

Jeff

Can you please give me a little bit more details about this offer?

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you please give me a little bit more details about this offer?
There is a Washington group working with Raymond on a large group order. The GM at Pierre is offering the $1K off MSRP to anyone who joins the group order. Vehicles will still be delivered in the order of registrations, but they will collect up the build specs and enter them all at once. You can call Raymond at Peirre Ford (his contact info is earlier in this thread) to add yourself to the group order.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a Washington group working with Raymond on a large group order. The GM at Pierre is offering the $1K off MSRP to anyone who joins the group order. Vehicles will still be delivered in the order of registrations, but they will collect up the build specs and enter them all at once. You can call Raymond at Peirre Ford (his contact info is earlier in this thread) to add yourself to the group order.
Oh, thanks!

Sponsored

Paulr

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Navigator soon to be Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Evening everyone. We currently have 3 Bronco Sports available at Bowen Scarff to view or test drive. We picked colors that we thought people would want to see in person. We have Area 51, Kodiak Brown and hope to have Cactus Grey by end of week. Feel free to stop by anytime to check them out and don't worry if you are not purchasing with us, our sales staff is non commission so feel free to ask anyone for assistance.We have a brief walk around of Area51 here:

mattsmeesh

Heritage
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Evening everyone. We currently have 3 Bronco Sports available at Bowen Scarff to view or test drive. We picked colors that we thought people would want to see in person. We have Area 51, Kodiak Brown and hope to have Cactus Grey by end of week. Feel free to stop by anytime to check them out and don't worry if you are not purchasing with us, our sales staff is non commission so feel free to ask anyone for assistance.We have a brief walk around of Area51 here:
Awesome. Thanks Paul!

askdes

Badlands
First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Registered for Ford Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had an "odd" experience with Evergreen Ford in Issaquah today. They have a Carbonized Grey Sport on their lot and when I spoke to the staff there the Rep swore up and down that their "Regional Director" would be penalizing any dealers that didn't sell their Broncos at MSRP - "three strikes and we don't get any more". I kinda chuckled and said "well I wouldn't want you to get a strike because of me". The Rep claimed they had over 75 orders switched to them because they were so up front with everybody.

My reservation is still in Bellevue and I received the same email from Josh word-for-word about XPlan, but have not heard anything else.

Hey @Paulr are you guys doing anything at Scarff? PS don't you guys also have VW? I have an Atlas that will need a new home for service now that Michael's of Bellevue closed.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had an "odd" experience with Evergreen Ford in Issaquah today. They have a Carbonized Grey Sport on their lot and when I spoke to the staff there the Rep swore up and down that their "Regional Director" would be penalizing any dealers that didn't sell their Broncos at MSRP - "three strikes and we don't get any more". I kinda chuckled and said "well I wouldn't want you to get a strike because of me". The Rep claimed they had over 75 orders switched to them because they were so up front with everybody.

My reservation is still in Bellevue and I received the same email from Josh word-for-word about XPlan, but have not heard anything else.

Hey @Paulr are you guys doing anything at Scarff? PS don't you guys also have VW? I have an Atlas that will need a new home for service now that Michael's of Bellevue closed.
"three strikes and we don't get any more". I kinda chuckled and said "well I wouldn't want you to get a strike because of me". The Rep claimed they had over 75 orders switched to them because they were so up front with everybody.

:oops::D:LOL::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's really funny... I hope they don't get penalized for being so up front with their customers... HAHHAHA

Sponsored

Paulr

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Navigator soon to be Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We do not have VW, we are a Ford dealer only. Sorry wish we could help you out. When Ford chose not to offer xplan we debated offering it ourselves or including our lifetime limited powertrain warranty. We felt lifetime gave a better long term value to our customers.

Last edited:

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with Jim Van Cleef over in Morton though I live in Bellevue, because my buddy's been using him for years and he won't markup the Bronco and he's not willing to sell you a vehicle that you don't need or want, so he can help me out with my decision because I'll be towing with it as well as hunting and four-wheel driving

Buzzerbaby

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well living down in cowsh*ts county, the tax rate is 8.4%, I was thinking about Pierre for $1000 off but the tax rate is over 10% which negates my savings plus driving through Seattle traffic. Van Cleef (8.1%) and Columbia(8.4%) have stated they're doing MSRP. Has anybody talked to or ordering from St. Helens Ford? They "told" me that they would match Pierres $1000 of MSRP.

rswoan

Badlands
First Name
RONALD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke, Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess for me it is now between the Lifetime Limited Warranty @ Bowen Scarff or X-Plan pricing at Autonation Ford Bellevue.

From GM of Autonation Ford Bellevue:

Thank you for reaching out and I apologize for the delay. We are very excited for the release of this vehicle as well. Not a ton of details coming down from the factory yet but we will try our best to keep our customers informed as details emerge. In terms of pricing, we will not have any additional dealer mark up and will be honoring all eligible incentives. If you qualify for X-plan, we will also be honoring that despite Ford removing that program. Please feel free to reach out anytime. Talk soon and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone
Josh Marshalek
General Manager
Autonation Ford Bellevue
411 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, Washington 98005
Direct: (425)519-5801
[email protected]
www.AutoNationFordBellevue.com
I moved mine to AutoNation a couple weeks ago after confirming X-Plan pricing. I figure a few thousand off the top of a BadSquatch Luxe is worth more than additional warranty...

AlpineFisher

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just an FYI, I called Pierre Ford yesterday to ask about the "group buy" $1,000 off MSRP and was told that it was a 1-time deal for a small group and they are not offering it anymore. I also called Autonation in Bellevue to ask about the x-plan deal. The salesperson said they would not not honor x-plan if Ford was not honoring it. I asked that he speak with his manager about it and came back saying they will honor any x-plan pricing if the buyer qualifies. So, looks like I'll be moving from Evergreen in Issaquah to Autonation in Bellevue.
Sponsored