Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is the 2.7 so much cheaper on the f-150..? And no charge for the auto transmission? I thought this was “standard across the whole ford showroom” am I missing something...?

DF28C818-E34A-4462-92F5-6D0F8A6E448A.png
And it's standard on the F150 now. You have to pay more for the other engines. I was just using the very nice B&P for the F150 last night and noticed that.
Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually thought it was decent. Some good questions and their/Fords reasoning.

My take on the March B&P is probably better clarity on late availability items as they might not know until orders are in to get a valid actual count to see what will push things out or have the complete late availability available to add. It would make sense since no one is scheduled at that point and they could push some of their initial volume out for those wanting those items.

Also for anyone who has worked in corporate situations getting ANYTHING together after about mid Dec until after the 1st outside of year end actuals. Even putting together this video is kind of a corporate miracle to get done.

Lastly...LETS SEE THAT VOLOCITY BLUE! The only thing that has any chance of pushing me from A51 is VB...slim chance but kind of want to see it.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saw this coming. Too many people on here thought the B&P was the holy grail. It's just a basic tool, not an public detailed order book.
Exactly! No other manufacturer has a B&P that actually matches the Dealer’s information when you go to order!

Oh, wait a minute... maybe that is the other way around.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if their excuse is the vehicle platform is so maxed out, that the 4dr $65k Failure Edition can't tow, how freaking safe is this thing with 5 people stuffed in it with gear?

Epic F@cking Failure. The Bronco looks sweet, but if it can't function as a viable vehicle, it's a pile of shit.
FE = Failure Edition Is that your creation? Love it!!!!

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually thought it was decent. Some good questions and their/Fords reasoning.

My take on the March B&P is probably better clarity on late availability items as they might not know until orders are in to get a valid actual count to see what will push things out or have the complete late availability available to add. It would make sense since no one is scheduled at that point and they could push some of their initial volume out for those wanting those items.

Also for anyone who has worked in corporate situations getting ANYTHING together after about mid Dec until after the 1st outside of year end actuals. Even putting together this video is kind of a corporate miracle to get done.

Lastly...LETS SEE THAT VOLOCITY BLUE! The only thing that has any chance of pushing me from A51 is VB...slim chance but kind of want to see it.
Exactly. My org is DEAD right now until Jan 4th!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not yet!! Keep the faith. We are just at the beginning of January. Almost new years! Ford got some time to do some things right! Manifest in the New Year Ford gets the help they need to correct some terrible things!
New execs incoming ?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not yet!! Keep the faith. We are just at the beginning of January. Almost new years! Ford got some time to do some things right! Manifest in the New Year Ford gets the help they need to correct some terrible things!
I've decided I'm going to keep following but when it comes to order time I'll try to imagine I'm seeing everything for the first time with fresh eyes. If it all makes sense and checks the boxes for me at that time, I'm in, if it doesn't...i'll buy a truck and I doubt it will have a blue oval on it.

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
You must have worked at some laid back, laissez faire companies - like Ford!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t watched yet but I really don’t like this guy.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly, it is making me extremely nervous about buying one at this point. My hubby and I have been discussing this and we are concerned. It does not engender confidence in the product when they just realized the backing on the seats might weigh too much if its not carpet.
It's pretty bad timing to hear this week that the tops leak AND the back of my rear seats must stay carpeted.
Sponsored