Sponsored

Anyone ask their dealer if they could leave the Bronco badge off?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a base, so I've got no dog in this fight. For those who spend thousands for the upgraded packages they deserve better than a couple of crappy stickers...

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a base, so I've got no dog in this fight. For those who spend thousands for the upgraded packages they deserve better than a couple of crappy stickers...
Same boat, and I agree with you that the stickers are pretty lame.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I peeled the rally stripes off my Camaro by just letting them get good and hot in the sun. They'd been on for four years or so at that point. A new sticker like that ought to come right off.

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They come off super easy, use a little heat they peel right off, I've done several.

This will be a point of contention between me and the Missus, I'm a de-badger, her, not so much.........more to follow come delivery time.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These stickers appear to be around 1/16" thick. They are either metal or a thick plastic. They will probably not be so flexible. That's my guess. A little bit harder to remove but you'll have a nice memento to stick somewhere.

Girryn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Audi S4, 2015 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would you? I always assume de-badged vehicles are base model posers. That they often come with smoked lights and other d-bag style additions does not help. Who needs chrome windshield wiper covers?

OP
OP
Bronco Finder

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why would you? I always assume de-badged vehicles are base model posers. That they often come with smoked lights and other d-bag style additions does not help. Who needs chrome windshield wiper covers?
Well the sticker is right about were I'm going to add a classic bronco black script , would look much better.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Heck yeah we will all be team base?

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I ordered my Jeep, I told the salesman: "No dealership markings". And when I picked it up, there were no stickers on the back advertising their dealership. It's just tacky to ask buyers to advertise for them - when the buyers aren't being paid to do so. They got my money - that oughta be enough.
Thank you! This has always been my thought process too! If you want to mark my vehicle, how about $5k off more for my advertising fee!

Girryn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Audi S4, 2015 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well the sticker is right about were I'm going to add a classic bronco black script , would look much better.
I think I like that but I would have to see it depending on the color.

My bias against de-badging comes from the Audi community. I still love everything from VAG but I am not sad about leaving the community.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Be sure to wax the spot when you are done removing the decal. Whatever you use to get the glue residue off will also remove any paint protection that's there.

OP
OP
Bronco Finder

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I like that but I would have to see it depending on the color.

My bias against de-badging comes from the Audi community. I still love everything from VAG but I am not sad about leaving the community.
This Bronco black script is on a grabber Blue bronco, but think it would look bad Ass on A51 as well.

Bronco.jpg

Script.jpg

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just curious if anybody ask the question when they put their build into their dealer if they were able to leave off the Bronco badge on there bronco?

I myself put my order in yesterday and totally forgot to ask my dealer if that was possible.
I highly doubt the factory will do that. It would be like you being born and your last name is removed off the Birth Certificate. There are videos on YouTube in how to de-badge a vehicle. It is not difficult but I would be very careful with a freshly painted vehicle with "soft" paint.
Sponsored