Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are the ugliest fender flares on the planet. The OEM ones are the only one that look good. The only thing I can about is the Ford Performance 2" lift kit

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You're missing the biggest news here guys. ARB Twin compressor onboard kit!!! As a DIO!!! Need pricing!
The Search function will set you free....... The full accessory price list was already supplied on this site, go find it.

Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? 1611968110061

I will say that the pricing is rather strange considering what it goes for elsewhere. My guess is dealer labor will tack on a bit for making this fully onboard.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/arb-o...-volt-air-compressor-ckmta12/_/R-BHWQ-CKMTA12

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am so getting one of those cool tire covers!

do I see a white top; dare I say????

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome that we're getting some pics of these.

I agreed that the fender flares are horrible. Would be far more interested in a flare delete kit that covers the holes. (Think it's already been announced aftermarket.)

Any chance we could tweak the B6G watermark placement a bit? Looked like it was covering part numbers on a couple pages.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those flares need some squatch love

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Search function will set you free....... The full accessory price list was already supplied on this site, go find it.

1611968110061.png

I will say that the pricing is rather strange considering what it goes for elsewhere. My guess is dealer labor will tack on a bit for making this fully onboard.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/arb-o...-volt-air-compressor-ckmta12/_/R-BHWQ-CKMTA12
Yeah I definitely saw that in the price list already but it was my understanding that it was the single motor kit (in the lunchbox) that ARB provides...not the twin air. Which would explain the price difference.

Edit...the B&P lists this one for the same price you are noting...I can search function just fine thanks

Last edited:

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1611968110061.png

Not the same! That's the ARB single compressor kit with the carrying case.

This is the first time we've seen an on-board dual as an option.

I wonder where it's going to mount?
Sponsored