Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco My KOH Bronco ride Mega Feedback Report and new information gleaned 1612493332767
Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thank you for posting!

so what did you decide on your build??

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That Navy Pier interior was the leather FE version right? How was the dash top color? I'm going with Outer Banks but really dont like any of the interior options in the renderings. My last vehicle had brown leather interior so, I dont want that. I actually dont want leather at all. I was thinking the NP cloth. I'm just hoping to see some more photos of it before I officially change my order with my dealership. I wish I could just do the BB Black cloth interior in the OB model. Actually, I wish I could just access the High package in the BB model.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Leg room and head room
I am 6ā€™5ā€. Canā€™t fit in a Wrangler JL cause my head hits the bar. Plenty of headroom in the Bronco, and more legroom than the JL as well. Super happy on this point.
This is the best news. As a fellow tall-ie a Wrangler is a death/concussion trap, and just donā€™t fit comfortably. So, glad to hear the Bronco doesnā€™t have this issue.

Last edited:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going on record now...those people getting a MY21 with hopes of obtaining a white or body-colored MY22 mod top are going to be in for a rude awakening when they find out the MY22 top wont fit the MY21 bronco lol.

Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going on record now...those people getting a MY21 with hopes of obtaining a white or body-colored MY22 mod top are going to be in for a rude awakening when they find out the MY22 top wont fit the MY21 bronco lol.
I want to believe my 2.7 sas badlands with lux will be enough to push me to 22

but if everyone is manually going to 22 or canceling their orders and i get stuck with 21 i will be maaaaad. More than mad if the roofs are not compatible

Last edited:

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
@broncosor thanks so much for the write up and info. Great stuff. I know you send there was more head and leg room than a Jeep, but I was wondering if it felt roomier or bigger side to side? My jeep just feels cramped on longer trips. Would love to hear what you think. Thanks again!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No but it has Sport mode;) itā€™s my favorite.
True. Will be on roads 85% of the time. Moving to the high desert so hope to Baja the thing more!

Canā€™t wait to go APG Pre-runner on this!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Roof rack on squatch
I asked multiple people at the booth and Itā€™s a center of gravity issue. Ford is redesigning the actual roof for 2022 with different bolt placement for the new roof rack. If you need a roof rack like me and want Sasquatch itā€™s a tough call: get a 2021 and hope to get one at the dealer this summer, or get a 2022MY. So it looks like the 22 roof rack wonā€™t be compatible with the 21MY Bronco.
Ford Bronco My KOH Bronco ride Mega Feedback Report and new information gleaned 1612493963340

Redesigned roof panels for MY22? That would be very interesting.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for letting us take a drive vicariously!!!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bilstein shocks
Talked to an engineer who worked on the Bronco suspension. They will release an after market version, even better than the Sasquatch one.
Thank you very much for all of the information! I'm hoping some of the basic impressions at least partially transfer over to a trim like BD that i an getting.

This comment above on the Bilstein shocks makes me feel good about me holding off for the future ford performance lift that I'm hoping includes at least shocks that are on the same level as the sasquach shocks.